Chapter 5

"Hey Salvatore, I need to talk to you quick," I told him as I entered his office. "Hey what's up?" He asked. "That man said trouble was coming, I think you should take safety precautions just in case, i don't want anything bad to happen to the people in this house," I explained. "Yeah definitely, I saw how you reacted when he said something so I'll make sure to get all the codes changed, I'll also make the windows bullet proof for extra safety," he smiled then I left. I didn't know what to do so I went to mine and Salvatore's room. A couple minutes later I felt hands come from behind me. "How did I get so lucky to get a woman that can fight and use a gun properly," Salvatore said seductively while he kissed my neck. Because he had a beard, the hairs tickled has he payed the kisses. "Guess you won the jackpot," I laughed and turned to face him. "That's a good thing then isn't it," he smirked and kissed me. We were stood there for a couple minutes, then we heard shouting from downstairs. "Why are they shouting now," Salvatore rolled his eyes. "Let's go see what the children are doing," I giggled. "Might as well be," he chuckled. Salvatore and I walked into the living room to see the guys surrounding the tv yelling at it. "What the hell is going on here," Salvatore shouted then turned the tv off. "The boxing was on. Connor McGregor vs Antony Joshua, we all wanted McGregor to win but he lost," Griffin sighed. "That's a shame, now my mum wants us at hers for dinner so get your asses ready, GO," he told them. "And you baby girl, there's a dress upstairs for you to wear, my mum knows your coming, but don't worry, if the guys like you my mum definitely will," he smiled at me. "Ok let me go shower then," I went to turn to leave but Salvatore grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. "Oof," came out of my mouth when I landed in his chest. He layed a kiss on my lips then let me go. "Go get ready," he smiled at me. I smiled at him then left to go shower.

The hot water was really good on my muscles from training last night. After half an hour being in the shower, I got out and dried myself off. On the bed was a dress that was layed out with a note on the side. 'Wear me you'll look stunning' the note said. It put a smile on my face since no one had ever gave me a dress or bought me one. I put it on and looked in the mirror.

It was absolutely beautiful

It was absolutely beautiful. I had no words to describe how much I liked it. "Are you ready?" Salvatore called from downstairs. "Yeah just coming," I yelled down. I paired the dress with a black heals and went down. Salvatore was at the bottom of the stairs wearing a tux. "Wow, you look... beautiful," he stuttered. "Thanks you clean up nice yourself," I smiled at him. He watched as I walked the rest of the way down. "Your looking at me like I'm a prized horse," I turned to him. "I have no words to describe how amazing you look. So I'm showing you, I will look at you all night if that's what it takes to tell you that you are the most beautiful girl in the world," he smiled at me. "Ok let's go before I change my mind," I told him. With that we left with the others following behind. Like usual it was Salvatore and I in one car and the guys in another.

Around 20 minutes later we reached a beautiful house. It wasn't as big as Salvatore's but it was still nice.

We pulled up and went inside

We pulled up and went inside. Before we knocked the door Salvatore pulled me in, he gave me a kiss then smiled at me. "You have to stop doing that, we aren't even in a relationship," I told him. "Well then, Rose Di'Angelo, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Umm... yes," I replied. Even though I have only known him for 2 days, it felt like longer. We knew almost everything about each other. We spoke about it in the car on the way to Salvatore's and the time we sat with the guys and girls and talked until we went to train.

Salvatore took my hand in his and we went in the house. A woman stood there in a red dress. "Hey mum," Salvatore hugged the woman. "This is Rose, the one I told you about," he pulled away. "Ah yes, Rose, I'm Diana, nice to meet you. Salvatore hasn't had a nice woman in many years," she hugged me. "Nice to meet you to, I'm sure they were all nice in their own way," I death stared Salvatore over his mothers shoulder. "No they were all mean, I didn't like any of them," she exclaimed. "Well, let me help you with dinner, I'm sure Salvatore has some business to discuss with the boys," I smiled at her. "Great idea, lets go," Diana pulled me away to the kitchen.

Salvatore's POV

My mum had taken Rose to help her cook dinner. "Actually I do need to talk to all of you," I turned to the boys. They all nodded at me then went into the living room. "Ok, someone is planning on attacking us soon, so we need Emma to come back for a while," I sighed. "Ah not Emma, she's a massive bitch, plus we have Rose so we don't need her," Griffin moaned. "We need all the help we can get, Rose may be stinger but Emma is good as well," I rubbed my face with my hands. "Fine, whatever you need to do, but I'm not promising to be nice to her, if she starts I'm going to snap back," Hugo exclaimed. "Your just like a girl when she's on her period damn," I joked with him.