Chapter 23

Roses POV

"Ok guys let's go," I picked up Luna as she was awake now and we all walked downstairs. "Where are you all going?" Emma interrupted us. "None of your business bitch," Hugo snapped. "Well that's not nice is it?" Salvatore came up behind Emma. "You have no right to speak to me like that anymore. I Hugo mason, quit Salvatore carters Gang until further notice," Hugo said. "I nick Lopez, quit Salvatore Carter's gang until further notice," "I Ronnie McMillan quit Salvatore Carter's gang until further notice," "I Bentley Richards quit Salvatore Carter's gang until further notice," "I violet ford quit Salvatore Carter's gang until further notice," "I Jessica Arthur quit Salvatore Carter's gang until further notice," "I lynn manders quit Salvatore Carter's gang until further notice," "I amber mills quit Salvatore Carter's gang until further notice," they all said except Connie. She was crying but finally stood up. She placed her hand over her heart and said, "I Connie carter quit Salvatore Carter's gang until further notice," wait... was she related to Salvatore? "Wait Connie please, don't leave," Salvatore tried to walk up to her. "No Salvatore. You should have thought about that before you pushed me away, dad would be doing flips in his grave. I'm kind of glad he's not here to see the shit you have caused," Connie glared at him. "Please, Connie your all I have left from him," Salvatore grabbed her hand. He had tears rolling down his cheeks. "You should have thought about that before you pushed us all away," Connie pulled away her hand and walked out. We all followed leaving Salvatore in the hallway. We all got in the car and I drove until we reached our destination. "Rose you just missed the turn for your apartment," Griffin pointed out. "We're not going to my apartment, it's too small, but I will need you to go back and get blue," I told him. He nodded in reply and we all sat in silence. Connie wanted to hold Luna, she said it would make her feel better so I let it happen. We finally pulled up to a house that was gifted to me by my mum and dad when I turned 16.

"It's not that big but it's big enough for us all to live there," I parked up

"It's not that big but it's big enough for us all to live there," I parked up. Connie and Luna had fallen asleep so I took Luna and nick carried Connie. "Follow me, you can all choose your own rooms, Nick I'll take you to put Connie in one for her," he nodded his head and followed me. Everyone separated into the house. Nick layed Connie down on the bed and we both left. "Nick, Connie said something about her and Salvatore's dad, are they related?" I asked. "Yeah, her father an affair before Salvatore was born. When he found out Diana wasn't impressed. Connie is actually the same age as Salvatore but he is still younger. Connie would have visits from her dad when he could, when she was 15 she ran away from her mother and found Salvatore and her dad. Diana didn't like the idea at first but welcomed Connie with open arms. I see the need to look after both of them since I worked along side their father but Connie became really important to me. But she broke things off because she was scared that her dad would find out about us," he sighed. "What happened?" I asked. "We both fell for one another but she didn't want to go further with it because she was scared her dad would kill me if anything happened. She was 16 and I was 25, it 29, 4 years, it's been 4 years and I still feel the same way. I just know that she has moved on," nick told me. "How do you know, from what she's told me is that she has her eye on someone, she said he's a little older but she thought he moved on. I think she still like you," I smiled. "When her father died it hit her hard. She expected Diana to kick her out but she didn't. Since I stayed to help Salvatore with the gang, connie cake into my room every night for 3 months. I just wish I could have her in my arms once more like that," he looked down. "If you feel that strongly for Connie then you need to tell her. If you can't move on from each other then don't hide the feelings away," I told him. Griffin had taken Luna from me so nick and I could talk. "Yeah I know, the age difference though, I'm 35 and she's 20, what would people think?" Nick asked. "Nick, was underage when Salvatore got me pregnant. That would have been frowned upon since he's 20. Age is just a number. Nick, as long as you both are happy don't let anyone tell you otherwise," I put my hand on his shoulder. "Thanks tesoro, I'm going to bed, today has been a long one," he smiled and left. That wasn't what I thought at all. Connie and Salvatore were siblings and nick was in love with Connie, I hope Connie would be alright.

Connie's POV

I fell asleep in the car with Luna layed on my chest. I felt someone pick me up and lay me down on a bed. I opened my eyes and saw rose and nick. It was a struggle leaving my brother but he hurt me and I couldn't take it. He let Emma harm me and let her get away with it, my father would be livid at Salvatore. A little while later I heard someone go into the room that was across from mine, I got up and went to see who it belonged to. I gathered that this would be my room. I would have to thank Rose for the room, it was amazing. For some reason I hesitated for a moment but I got my courage and walked out. Before I entered I knocked the door and opened it. Nick was laying on the bed with his grey joggers on and was topless like usual. "What's up Connie?" Nick asked and sat up. "Actually, don't worry, night," I shook my head. Before I could leave nick grabbed my hand and pulled me in closing the door behind him. "What's wrong. You haven't come in a room with me on your own since your father, tell me mi amor," nick held my hands in his. "I've lost them both, nick, what family do I have left now," I began to cry. Nick pulled me into his chest, he put his arms around me for comfort. "You have me. I'm not going anywhere mi amor," nick told me. He held me for a few minutes then lead me over to the bed. "Come on, lets lay here like we used to," he smiled. "Okay," I returned the smile and we layed on the bed. "Connie, I need to tell you something," nick broke the silence. I heard his heart beat go faster so I thought I knew what he was going to say. "I know you said we shouldn't but, I can't move on. I still love you and I don't know what to do," nick sighed. "Nick," I sat up to face him. "I still love you. Nothing will change that. I can't move on from you either and it's killing me. I just want you and I can't get you out of my head," I looked down at my hands. Nick brought his hands to my chin and lifted my head to face him. Without a second thought nicks lips connected to mine and we didn't move. The kiss was soft and subtle. "I love you connie," he said. "I love you nick," I told him. "What happens now?" I asked. "Whatever you want to happen," he replied. "No se nick, dime,"- I don't know nick you tell me. I smiled at him. "No sabia que hablas español,"- I didn't know you could speak Spanish, nick chuckled. "Si, por eso me rei cuando sostuviste Luna,"- yeah, that's why I laughed when you first held Luna, I laughed. "Bueno, entonces seras Mia?"- well then, will you be mine? Nick asked. "Si, me encantaria,"- yes I would love to, I smiled. Nick leaned in again and connected out lips. Let's just say it was a good night for both of us.