Chapter 12

Connie's POV

The guys and girls were shouting at Salvatore. "You have no right to tell rose that. After all it was you that got her knocked up," Jess yelled. "That was wrong of you to talk to her like that," nick bursted. Nick was taking a liking to rose, it was like they were father and daughter. Out of no where rose tumbled down the stairs. All of us ran over to her to see if she was ok. "I tried to catch her, she just slipped and it was to late for me to help her," Emma yelled. She ran over to Salvatore and he pulled her to his chest. I had a bad feeling that Emma was lying because this wasn't something rose would do. "We need to take her to the hospital," I told everyone. Nick picked her up and drove us there. The doctor came up to me a while later. "Does rose have any allergies or something like that?" He asked. "No but she is pregnant, she found out today," I replied with a shake breath. I was so scared that something had happened to rose or the baby. "Ok I will do a ultrasound to see if the baby is ok," he smiled and walked away.

Roses POV

I woke up in a hospital room. The doctor told me I was going to have my first scan so I needed to lay still. "Congratulations rose, everything seems ok. It's healthy and there's nothing to worry about," the doctor smiled at me. I wiped the gel off my belly, the doctor gave me some pictures so I could look at it. Connie had brought a bag for me so I hid the pictures in there because u didn't want Salvatore to see them after what he said to me. A little while later Salvatore came in and sat at the foot of my bed. "How you feeling?" He asked. "Got a bit of a headache and I know for sure that I'm pregnant but other than that I'm just great," I replied sarcastically. "That's not what I meant. From when you fell," he stated. "Fell! I did not fall, that bitch pushed me," I exclaimed. "Emma did not push you, she said you fell and she tried to pull you back up the stairs. She's been crying outside," Salvatore sounded like he was getting angry at me. I got up and went to walk out until Salvatore stopped me. "The doctor said I was free to go, I'm leaving," I told him. I got my bag and left. Nick took me home and let me be alone like I asked. As I zoned out in my bedroom, Salvatore burst in and dragged me to the basement. "Salvatore get the hell off me," I yelled. He put me in a cell and left me. Because I was strong enough, I got out and went upstairs. "Next time you lay your hands on me like that you'll regret it," I pointed my finger at him. He was hugging Emma and the others were sat around them. "Don't pull a knife on Emma while she's having my child," he snapped at me. "So you believe her when she says I threatened her with my pocket knife but when I say she pushes me down the stairs, you all turn your noses up at me. Fucking brilliant," I shouted. The room stayed silent. "Ok I see how it is, now I finally know how you all feel about me," I broke the silence. "Rose wait," nick called after me. "Don't worry nick. I'll be fine on my own. I only have myself at the end of the day," I told him then left to go to my room.

5 months had passed and the doctor wanted me to go in for a check up and I could find out the gender if I wanted to. I got dressed, I was kind of nervous to face everyone but I knew it had to happen sooner or later.

I had stayed in my bedroom for 5 months because i couldn't bring myself to see anyone

I had stayed in my bedroom for 5 months because i couldn't bring myself to see anyone. The girls tried to come see me but I turned them away. Nick even tried to talk to me in Spanish when he came with the girls so they didn't know what I was saying, but I still told them I needed time. When I was ready I built up my courage and went out. I got a bit hungry so I went into the kitchen to get something to eat. Everyone was there except Salvatore and Emma which I was kind of glad about. "Hey rose," Griffin said like it was casual to see me. "Hey Griffin, hows it going?" I asked. I waited to see how long it would take for him to notice that I was out of my room. "It's o- oh my god Rose," he shouted and care up to hug me. "What the hell are you shouting abo- rose tour here," nick looked shocked to see me. "The one and only," I smiled. Griffin let go of me and he looked down at my bump. "Oh my god, has the baby started moving yet?" Griffin asked. "Yeah the baby is moving now actually," I told him. Griffin put his hand on my baby bump and his face lit up when he felt the baby kick. "I'm the first to feel it kick," he said excitedly. Nick called the others in and we all had a group hug. The girls was feeling to see if they could feel the baby move. "I can't feel anything. How does griffin get to feel it move," amber moaned. "I don't know. Maybe the baby like Griffin the most. Well I have to go, I'm going to see if I'm having a son or a daughter," I told them. "Can we come?" They all asked. "Sure but only one can come in the room with me," I laughed at them. Everyone started arguing about how would go in with me. "SHUT IT, nick will you do the honours of being there for me?" I asked him. "Anything you need. Daughter," he laughed at the end part. "Thanks, dad. Now let's go before I'm late," I said then we all left.

"Rose Di'Angelo, the nurse called my name. Nick and I stood up and went with her into a room. "I assume your the father?" She asked nick. "No, I'm here for moral support since the father couldn't be here today," he smiled at her. I layed down in the bed and the doctor did everything else. "Ok, are you ready to find out the gender?" She asked. "Yes please," I replied.