INTRODUCTION

Perks of being a millionaire? Well, you got money, fame, and all your needs. Everything I have is because of my intellectual and bright mind, and of course a lil' bit of power won't hurt. I have a company that provides medicine related. I gave people medicines, vaccines and medical needs for their health care related.

For starters, I have a best friend-actually, NOT best friend, date. His name is Anthony Edward Stark. Me and Tony were best of friends since childhood. I helped him through the times where he needed some help with his father, Howard. Well, Howard is very bitchy to Tony. Howard grew closer to me and treated me like his own daughter. Howard and my father were very close since they both worked for SHIELD. The older Stark will be the one inventing technologies while my older Y/L/N would build a chemical compound for both medicine or medical purposes and invent a scientific laboratory experimentation. That scientific laboratory experimentation was used to me. Dad gave me a serum about the ability to telepathy and the power of magnetic force field.

The deal with me and Tony, well, he stopped being a playboy, but there were times that he would compliment girls and it was irritating, but who am I to change the old playboy, you know?.

So, for me and Tony, we are dating for a year but, I still haven't said yes to him as my boyfriend. He was willing to wait for my sweet, sweet yes and he was doing everything to make me say yes to him. Yes, I'm in love with the genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. I'm in love with THE Tony Stark. And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world.

Tony and I are at the casino in Vegas. He is playing at the table while I stayed beside him, because for all I know, if I hadn't stayed beside him, girls would be all over him.

"Tony, we should have attended that award ceremony.." I told him as he threw the dice on the table.

"I know and it's kind of boring there. In here, we could have fun!" Tony said as he smiled at me.

"Mr. Stark won again!" The table checker said and the crowd around us cheered for him. Tony cheered and laughed.

"You're having fun, Tones. Not me.." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on, baby. What do you want to do then?" He asked while smirking at me.

"Another dinner date?" I suggested and he chuckled.

"Of course, sweet cheeks." He said and we both smiled. Just then, I saw Rhodes came in and went towards me and Tony.

"Rhodey on your 6 o'clock." I told Tony. I looked at Rhodes and we both smiled. He went to me and he hugged me.

"Hey Y/N! Keeping up with this man of yours?" Rhodey said as he clapped Tony's shoulder. Tony looked at Rhodey and they gave each other a hug.

"Not my man, yet." I told Rhodey and Tony looked at me with his hands on his chest and he gasp.

"I'm not your man?!" He said shockingly.

"Yet.." I told Tony and he just smirked.

"Well, let's not keep the yet waiting! Let's go!!" Tony said as he held my hand and he pulled me to him and I put my head on his shoulder and hugged his waist. He held my waist and I felt him kissed my head and we both looked at Rhodes and Happy.

"You are unbelievable." Rhodey told Tony.

"Oh, no! Did they rope you into this?" Tony asked.

"Nobody roped me into anything!"

"I'm so sorry." I told Rhodey. Rhodey just winked at me and smiled.

"But they told me that if I presented you with an award, you'd be deeply honored." Rhodey said.

"Of course I'd be deeply honored. And it's you, that's great. So, when do we do it?" Tony asked. I broke the hug from Tony and I just shook my head in disappointment.

"It's right here. Here you go." Rhodey said as he gave Tony the award.

"I'm right again." I commented and Rhodey just laughed.

"When did you became wrong?" Rhodey asked me and we just laughed.

"Tonight, actually." I said and looked at Tony.

"I'm sorry sweet cheeks. But, there it is. That was easy. I'm so sorry." Tony said and we just laughed.

After a lot of convincing, Tony, me and Happy are walking towards the car when a girl reporter came. Tony looked at me and Happy, turning his back to the reporter.

"Mr. Stark! Excuse me, Mr. Stark! Ms. Y/L/N! Christine Everhart, Vanity Fair magazine. Can I ask you a couple of questions?"

"She's cute." Happy said and I elbowed Happy's arm. I crossed my arms on my chest and looked at Happy. "Ow! What! She is!" Happy just whispered.

"She's all right?" Tony whispered and I shot him a death glare. Tony went near me and he kissed my forehead.

"I'll just answer this question and we're off to our dinner date? Are we clear?" Tony asked me and I just sighed deeply and I just nod my head, once.

"Hi." Tony said as he faced the girl.

"Hi." Christine Everhart said.

"Yeah. Okay--" Tony was cut as I coughed a little and I held Happy's shoulder in support.

"Is it okay?" Christine asked.

"Are you okay?" Tony asked me and I just glared at him.

"I'm fine." I told him coldly. Tony then looked back and they started talking.

"Go." Tony said.

"You've been called the Da Vinci of our time. What do you say to that?" Everhart said.

"Absolutely ridiculous. I don't paint." Tony replied.

"And what do you say to your other nickname? "The Merchant of Death"?"

"More like 'The Merchant of MY Death'?" I sarcastically said to Happy.

"Oh, you're pissed, Y/N." Happy said.

"What else can I describe this kind of situation?" I asked sarcastically.

"Hmm.. How about super duper irritated and annoyed? Displeased?" Happy suggested.

"Hmm.. I liked that. Displeased. Very good Happy. Can you take me home after this whole shit-uation?" I asked.

"Yeah.." Happy said and he went to the driver side and I went inside the limo and I put out my phone. I saw that I had a message from my secretary, Jessie.

"Ms.Y/L/N, Mr. Fury wanted to have a discussion with you regarding his needs for your medical assessments for SHIELD. He also said that this discussion is between you, him and his agent."

"Where are they?"

"They just left ma'am."

"Can you contact them and tell them to meet me at the office for my 7 AM early meeting."

"But ma'am. You have a 7:30 AM meeting with Mr. Health Secretary."

"Contact Mr. Fury and tell them to meet me before 7 AM tomorrow for the meeting. Inform him too, that the meeting with him will only take 30 mins, before I have my 7:30 AM meeting with Mr. Health Secretary."

"Noted ma'am. Have a safe flight."

"Happy, I'm sorry. I need to go now. Just bring Tony home safe and alone, alright. I gotta go somewhere important right now."

"You want me to bring you to your destination?"

"No need, Happy. See you!" I told him and I went down the limo and I walked away without Tony and the girl noticing. I rode a cab to the airport and I rode a plane on the way to New York.