When You Give Birth

- PREGNANCY CHECK : 9 Months aka. "IT'S TIME" -

A new month has finally arrived and for some odd reason, last week was filled with ups and downs during my pregnancy.

I've been experiencing some back pain from time to time that Todoroki had to massage me, even though he's tired and I even tried to decline so I can let him rest and suggested that I should go to the spa instead.

But Todoroki being a caring and loving partner that he is, he said didn't want me to go so I can get some rest at home and stated that he is not too tired and would do what it takes to make me feel better no matter what.

I couldn't say no to that suggestion after asking him twice and he was also giving me this cute look just so I can change my mind - which apparently worked in the end.

Aww, Todoroki.

10 points for being good husband goes to Todoroki once again, uwu.

Anyways, since the new month is here and judging from these weird experiences that has taken its toll on me during those past few weeks, my gut is telling me that it's already the ninth month.

That could only mean one thing.

At any time, my water will be broken but we can't say for certain of when or what time it would be.

Anyway, I'm currently at home relaxing with a nice aromatic tea and watching the daily news.

Todoroki is not here because of an emergency mission from Endeavor's agency so I'm all alone in our house with my babies inside me.

I gently rubbed my large belly while sighing in peace and picked up the remote controller so I can change the channel.

"The apples in the market has finally decreased it's price and-"

*CHANGE CHANNEL*

"Here we have our latest product that has been popular in Mustafa!"

I smiled and placed my cup down as I continued watching from our flat screen TV in our living room.

'Hmm, there's nothing good in TV right now. Maybe Netflix would do', I thought to myself before looking for the Netflix button from the remote, 'Yeah, I have to continue this series I was binging the other day-'

*DING DONG*

The moment the Netflix screen was shown on my screen, our doorbell was being used and it's ringing quite loudly.

Curious, I stood up from the couch and decided to answer the door.

I took my time walking since this belly is a bit heavy and by the time I finally answered the door - 

"I-Izuku! Wait, and Bakugou?!"

It turns out the people who are at my doorstep is none other than my childhood friends that I grew up with for more than ten years.

"Hey, (Y/N)-chan!", Midoriya said and the moment he saw how big my womb was, his eyes widened, "W-Woah! It's bigger than the last time I saw it!".

"Hey, ner-I mean, (Y/N)", Bakugou said and excused himself before his cheeks turn red from embarrassment, "Tch, sorry. I got used to calling you that, aren't I?".

I giggled just seeing their presence and replied, "Hey, guys! What brings you two here this weekend?".

"Oh! We're actually looking for Todoroki-kun!", Midoriya said and smiled at me, "We actually need to give this to him".

From Midoriya's hands, it looks like a gift bag and it has the tag "Happy Birthday, Todoroki!" in it.

I raised a brow and questioned, "Huh? Isn't Shoto's birthday like two months ago?".