When You Lost Your Memory

(A/N: This is Requested by Taytum_Hammett and as you may all know, this is my first time making an "amnesia" scenario so forgive me if there's something wrong with the way I wrote it so let me know if you guys notice a thing or two and I will be able to mend those mistakes. I never wrote this sort of story before so please bare with me, huhu T_T. Anyways, this is taken place one week before the wedding so meaning, after this scenario will be the marriage scenario already so I hope you look forward to it once its out. I already prepared the preview photo for the scenario in advance but I haven't started writing it yet, hehe. I hope you all enjoy this scenario and if you have pillows with you, get cozy. Happy reading! :D)

PHOTO : From BNHA Anime (Season 4, Episode 25)

NOTE: (Very) Long scenarios are back once again so sit back, relax, grab a nice drink and enjoy the ride, my fellow readers! I guess I was too story-driven while I was writing this which is why it took me so long to write it, hehe '^^

NOTE 2: I know that recovering memories when you have amnesia will take time and stuff but in this case in the BNHA universe, how you will lose your memory in this story is very different, okay? You'll know what I really mean when you read the scenario and I am pointing this out now in case somebody will comment in the comment section regarding this. That's all and thank you! *bows*

Oh but before anything else...

Have these along the journey, my dear readers

Have these along the journey, my dear readers. You may want to have those just to be sure. You may never when, right? - Author-chan

...

"Eh?"

Where am I?

Why does my body feel weak and sore?

Why?

A bunch of unknown questions popped every second on my head after I finally regain my consciousness and I found myself in a white bed.

To my realization, I assumed that I'm inside a hospital room right now with it's semi-bright ceiling lights, a comfy couch for guests and with decorations like a simple hanged picture frame on the wall and a vase next to the couch.

I tried to recall what happen to me earlier but so far, not even a single memory came to me which I find it mysterious.

What I am I even doing here in the hospital?

Let's see.

I have a few bruises on my arms, my legs felt like I ran so fast in a marathon, and I even got a scratch on my cheek since I can feel a bandaid placed on my cheek.

I guess this goes to show that I went through a rough fight.

Oh.

Now that I think about it.