When You Think About Him

(Note: This is after the USJ arc - where the League of Villains infiltrated USJ building and fought against Class 1-A, Aizawa, All-Might and the other pro heroes and this is also before the sports festival arc so keep in mind as you read along, thanks!)

Photo : From Boku no Hero Academia S1 Opening 1

Date created: January 16, 2019

Date edited: January 25, 2019 (Minor fixes and added an image) / August 12, 2019 

...

It's been a few months ever since I got into U.A. high school.

It was challenging and also tough ever since the so-called "League of Villains" infiltrated USJ. But in the end, we got our victory which is a relief and those who got injured may take a while for them to heal.

Pushing the challenging part of my academic journey in UA, I even had fun getting to know with my new found friends in Class 1-A including my first friend, Todoroki Shouto. 

It actually took some time for me to befriend Todoroki - unlike the others -  knowing that he doesn't talk much and he doesn't seem interested on interacting with others. But with a bit of effort, I was able to at least talk to him so that he could a least have a close friend who could rely, listen and talk to.

And with that, he and I became "official" friends...which took me almost a month to do.

*BELL RINGS*

"You are all dismissed", Aizawa said before he left the classroom, "Be back here on time, alright?". 

We agreed and after he left the classroom, all of us sighed in relief.

"Finally! Let's eat, Hagakure-san!", said Ashido - feeling excited.

"Yes! I heard their menu has changed", said Hagakure as she grabbed her pink-skinned friend outside the classroom, "We must not miss it!"

"Wait for us, gero!!", said Asui as she followed them, "Ochaco-chan!".

Uraraka responded to her with a thumbs up before gathering her personal things.

"(Y/N)-chan, let's get going too!", Midoriya said as he smiled at me.

I wanted to go with them but for some reason, the back of my mind is telling me that I should sit with Todoroki for a change.

As much as I want to sit with my childhood friend (A/N: Yes, you and Deku are childhood friends since Elementary in this boyfriend scenario series) and his other friends like Uraraka and Iida, but I want to take the opportunity to get to know more about my dual-haired friend more.

"Um, Izuku-kun, if its alright with you...", I said as I grabbed my phone from my bag, "I...I'm planning on sitting with someone else today".

"Oh, really?", Midoriya said with surprise, "This is new, normally you would never leave our table during lunch time. Why now?".

I smiled at him and chuckled softly.

"W-Well-"

"(L/N)"

I gasped knowing who that voice belonged to and it was none other than my dual-haired friend, Todoroki.

"O-Oh Todoroki-kun!", I said and smiled at him with a wave before finally approaching him face-to-face, "What is it?".

His face was still straight and he placed his hand over his hip.

"Want to join me for lunch?", Todoroki asked me.