When You Attempt To Scare Him (Halloween Special 2020)

PHOTO : From the BNHA Manga

Date created : Nov 01, 2020

Date edited : Nov 04, 2020 (Minor fixes - specifically Todoroki's reaction)

...

- PREGNANCY CHECK : 4 months and 1 Week -

Halloween season is here once again and looks like nightfall has just begun which would mean that people will start their celebration.

Kids will be having their usual trick or treating session with their friends and family.

Friends gather in one of their friend's houses just to watch a movie marathon until the clock hits 12MN.

Of course, couples who are adventurous would go through the means of challenging each other during a test of courage or maybe wear costumes together while walking through the streets of an abandoned town or something.

Speaking of couples, Todoroki and I are actually thinking of what to do as a married couple for Halloween.

Just remembering the time where we went to a haunted house together was definitely memorable.

Anyway, I did plan to suggest that we should have ourselves a horror movie marathon on our shared bedroom but an idea crossed my mind pretty late.

"Done and done. Perfect!"

And that is to prank my own red-and-white husband just to scare him.

I just finished putting on the costume that I handcrafted myself during the week before Halloween while Todoroki was having his hero duties.

It took some time since I made sure I looked really horrifying too and I even asked my friends / former classmates from Class 1-A about their opinions through text messaging and video calls.

Their responses are mostly on him not getting scared at all because this is Todoroki we're talking about here but one of them said that it's a 50/50 chance unless you give it a shot.

So here I am, giving it a shot and I hope I won't laugh by the end of it or him thinking that a villain broke into our house.

I am going as the white lady this Halloween and turned around so I can check myself out one more time.

'He should be back from the convenience store any second...', I thought to myself while looking at the clock, 'I must find a spot right away and-Oh, right! The lights...I need to turn them off before I forget'.

With a little of excitement building up, I turned off all the lights in the house including our front lights located at our entrance door by disabling it all at the same time with our main power switch box.

'Where to stay? Where to stay-Ah, here!'

I decided to stay somewhere around the second floor of our home since my objective is to roam the corridors of the second floor until I reach the bedroom so I can scare him there like a typical female ghost, who is ready to haunt her victim in her vicinity. 

I would actually do this in Platformer's house so I can get him back for all the times he pranked me but I'll save that for another day.

I cleared my throat since I'm going to sing for this scare prank to make it more spooky and chilly too.

I also need to make sure it's harmonious and opera-sounding as possible, otherwise Todoroki will recognize my voice right away.

Okay, looks I'm ready. Showtime, baby.