When You Ignore Him

(Requested by thedcfan223 and CDmidnight)

Photo : from the BNHA anime (I think this is from Season 3)

Date created : April 23, 2020

Date edited : April 24, 2020 (I fixed some minor errors)

...

Five words that will describe the start of my day.

I'm.

Going.

To.

Regret.

This.

I sighed as I exited the girl's dorm elevator and brushed my hair a bit since I just got up from my comfy bed.

To be honest, I really had a hard time sleeping last night because of what I'm going to do today but ironically, I had a good sleep by the end of it - which is kinda weird.

"Good morning, (Y/N)-chan~!", Asui called out to me and waved.

"You looked like you had a great beauty sleep, haha", Kirishima said and laughed.

I smiled at the two of them and replied, "Haha, good morning, guys. Is breakfast ready?".

They shook their head at the same time but Sato came out from the dining room and showed us to plates of pancakes.

"What do you mean it's not, you two? Haha, it's ready for eating already!", Sato said and laughed.

"Come on, guys~!", Uraraka exclaimed and looks like she's already digging in with her own plate of pancakes.

"COMING~!", both Asui and Kirishima said at the same time and stood up from the couch.

I laughed and decided to follow them suite then like I was shocked by electric current, my peripheral vision spotted my dual-haired boyfriend 

'C-Crud!', I thought and silently prayed before I followed Kirishima and Asui.

Okay, you're probably wondering why I went ahead in going to the dining hall without greeting Todoroki and why I was so nervous since this morning.

Well, let's just say I was dared by Monoma yesterday before I went back to the dorm.

Yes, that psy-I mean, the blond copycat from Class B.

Mini-Flashback

"I'm sorry, Monoma-kun. But I decline this little game of yours-"

"Not so fast"

My eyes widened when he grabbed my shoulder and made me face him.

"H-Hey, I have to meet with Shoto already. I don't have time-"

"Come on, you have one day to complete anyway. Are you going to accept it or not, (Y/N)-san?", Monoma interrupted and laughed, "Because if you don't...".

My eyes widened a bit when he pulled me closer to him but of course, I'm holding him back by trying to move back bit by bit.

"I might have to ask you to go on a little date with me next Sunday", Monoma said and laughed mischievously, "How about it?".

"E-Eh, I told you so many times already! I'm taken-"

"And you're not even married yet", Monoma said and tried to pull me closer, "Come on, the date won't be that bad. Besides, it's not like I am going to fully take you away from Todoroki or anything".