When You and Him Have A Baby Shower / Gender Reveal

(This is requested by HQYUUBOKE_ria_nxCDmidnight)

NOTE : No photo yet but I'll update it again soon hopefully by tomorrow :D

...

"Hubby! Can you help me with this?"

"Sure, my love. Let me grab the tape from the table"

The day of our planned gender reveal and baby shower party has finally arrived and both of us were so excited that we woke up early in the morning to start decorating our living room.

We wanted to finish this before lunch since we invited our friends, family and teachers from U.A at exactly twelve noon but thankfully, the decoration set up is just going to be simple.

Todoroki carefully taped the banner on both sides and once its done, he nodded to himself like he won a fight and put away the tape.

"Looks good so far, my love. Simple but very elegant for the occasion", Todoroki commented and smiled softly, "Is the food ready?".

I looked over the kitchen and saw the homemade food that I prepared with Todoroki that took two hours and the deserts are just sitting on the fridge to avoid it from melting - but then again, Todoroki can always cool it again with his quirk.

"Yep, all set!", I said and looked at the decorations one more time, "Wow, I really can't wait, Shoto!".

Todoroki smiled affectionately at me before approaching me with a big warm hug and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"Me too. I'm sure our friends from Class 1-A are going to react so lively than our parents and teachers later", Todoroki replied and chuckled softy, "Especially, Ashido-san".

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his waist but before I would cup his face to give him a kiss -

*DING DONG*

Our lips were about to touch but looks like our house doorbell rang that interrupted our moment.

I looked over the clock that is hanging on our living room wall and it's only 11:10am.

That was quick.

Looks like I have guests who really wanted to know the gender of the baby already but I have this slight feeling it would be my parents or my in-laws, the Todoroki family.

"We have a guest already?", Todoroki questioned and looked at the wall clock as well.

"Only one way to find out", I replied and smiled.

I was about to pull away but Todoroki kept me still and looked deep into my eyes, like he wanted something from me.

"What is it, hubby?", I questioned and tilted my head to the side.

He smiled softly before pointing his lips and replied, "What about my kiss, my love? You were about to kiss me, right?".

I chuckled from his cute suggestion and happily obliged by finally cupping his face before pulling into a deep but loving kiss.

We pulled away and smiled briefly at each other before I would finally answer the front door of our home.

Once I turn the handle and opened it, I was greeted by -

"HI, (Y/N)-chan!!"

"Yo, (Y/N)!!"

"Oh my gosh, your belly is already that huge!"