When He's Accidentally Drunk

(A/N: Request by oggible. This scenario is inspired by Kaichou wa Maid Sama - one of my childhood animes that I loved way back then - and I wanted to use this inspiration to fit the setting and write this colorful yet long scenario just for you guys, haha. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading! ヽ(●'ε`●)ノ)

Note: I highly recommend Kaichou wa Maid Sama if you guys are fans of romantic-comedy / romance animes - because I was, years ago haha - and even though its a bit old, it's still good ('▽`).

Note 2: I tried my best and I think I overdid it while I was writing this so I sincerely apologize if this scenario is too long. If you guys think it's a bit too much, let me know so I can reduce it.

Photo : I can't find the artist's name but I found it in Zerochan, so sorry about this! T_T

Link : https://www.zerochan.net/2430683

Date created : April 13, 2019

Date edited : August 18, 2019

-----

"I'm back"

I turned to find Todoroki - who's face is so flushed like the color of his hair and his body movements are somewhat sluggish.

Weird, I never seen my boyfriend in such a state like that. I wonder what's up?

"Oh, Shoto!", I greeted with a smile, "Weird, it's so unusual of you to come back in a later time. Do you guys happen to be fighting with dust and trash bags? Haha".

He didn't say anything and just closed the door of Height's Alliance before waddling his way towards me.

"Oh, you must be tired", I said and laughed awkwardly, "Sorry, I'll just-"

"I-I-I'm not tired!!"

I was taken aback from his sudden response since his voice was raised just a bit.

Although, the way spoke was quite off, like his voice is cracking all the way through.

"I-I....I am just...", he started speaking then he accidentally tripped over but was able to maintain his balance - which I don't know how he did it, "....I just had a l-long day, that's all".

I only nodded and tried to comprehend why he's acting that way.

"Okay...?", I said and raised a brow, "But is everything alright, Shoto?".

After my reply, this made him smile weirdly and eventually, he finally arrived at the couch but still in a weird way.

"O-Of course, princess!!", said Todoroki, "Y-Your prince is definitely alright, hehe".

Princess? He never called me that before and he even called himself prince.

Also, did he just giggled?

Questions started forming in my head that I contemplated a bit while looking at my boyfriend.

"S-S-So don't worry", said Todoroki surly and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, "B-Because I-I love youuu.....".

He giggled again playfully - which he never done it before - and kissed my cheeks clumsily.

I couldn't helped but laugh at his demeanor although then again, I don't have any idea why he's acting that way.

"E-EXCUSE ME!"

The front door was being knocked continuously over and over that my heart jumped.