When He Flirts With You

(Requested by SharaeBaker)

"Hey, (Y/N)! Want to taste the new cake that Sato-kun made?"

Hagakure approached me with one slice of cake followed by Uraraka and Asui - who are also munching on Sato's cake.

"Oh, sure! Thanks!", I said and accepted the slice, "Sensei is not here yet and I'm a bit hungry".

They all smiled at me and went back to their own world - just continuing eating their own slices with giddy smiles.

I thanked for food and when I took my first bite on the cake, my expression lit up in just a split second.

'I-It's so good!', I thought to myself before I took another bite.

Sato did an amazing job with this and I think I went to desert heaven.

I smiled widely and little did I know, a certain half-and-half male was gazing at me right beside me with a reluctant look on his face.

"What are you eating, (Y/N)?"

I stopped munching and turned to my left to see Todoroki looking at me with a small smile forming on his face.

"Oh, Shoto~!", I greeted and a small tint of pink appeared on my cheeks, "I'm eating a sample slice from cake that Hagakure gave me. It taste so good~!!".

He gently soothed my hair strands and suddenly, he rubbed his finger over my lips.

Then I noticed that he got some of the frosting from my lips and licked it from his fingertips while looking at me with his heterochromatic eyes.

"Hmm, you're right. It does tastes good"

My cheeks turned red instantly from his sudden action and covered them with embarrassment.

When he saw my reaction, he was amused so he ended up chuckling which is kinda rare.

"So cute", he said for the second time and quickly kissed my cheek before anyone else could see it, "...and you're sweet inside and out just like this slice of cake, my love".

After saying those words, he gave me a lop-sided smile and winked at me.

'Did he just....WINKED?'

The Shoto Todoroki just winked at me. Oh my, it's like my world is going crazy right now after seeing that.

I covered my mouth since I can feel myself laughing from his adorable response since this is so unlike him.

"Oh my gosh, haha", I chuckled and quickly kissed his cheek in return, "You're so cute, Shoto~".

This time, his cheeks started blushing too and scratched the back of his neck.

"T-Thanks", Todoroki replied in an almost flustered tone which is unlike him, "But you know, you're the only one who's cute here. Not me".

I laughed even more from his cute response and quickly gave him a warm hug before we initiated our morning conversation together.

I guess Todoroki is slowly showing more of his emotions and trying new more things as we keep spending each other's company.