When You Comfort Him

(A/N: Requested by SharaeBaker. Oh and I apologize in advance if he's OOC here and damn, I was fighting off the tears while I was writing this, haha! Anyways, enjoy this scenario guys and you might wanna need a pillow or tissue, trust me xD)

Photo : I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

LINK : https://www.pinterest.co.kr/pin/381117187211551976/

Me while writing the scenario :

...

Today is just like any ordinary day - Oh wait, scratch that.

It's actually out of the ordinary because right now there's this so called "Who's Manly?" contest at Lunch Rush out of all the places.

Who made this? Well, it's none other than -

"Tetsutestsu!! You're up!"

Yep, the Kirishima clone - I mean, that student from Class B and he also happens to be my friend too.

I don't know what made up his mind to create a mini contest out of nowhere but maybe he got the idea of manliness from Kirishima?

Well, at least this will make lunch time more interesting, right?

"Alright, I'm up", said Tetsutestu and punched both of his fists, "I challenge..."

He scanned the cafeteria and of course, he pointed the red headed shark boy with a determined smile.

"Yo Kiri! Rematch from the sports festival!", Tetsutetsu said, "You know, the arm wrestling match!".

Kirishima stood up from his seat and punched both of his fists with a friendly competitive smile before running towards Tetsutetsu.

"You're on!!", Kirshima yelled and grinned.

My classmates / friends in Class 1-A started to watch our red headed shark battle to the death with Tetsutetsu and some of them even cheered their hearts out for him with excitement.

"Go, Kirishima!", Sero cheered.

"You can do it, dude!", Kaminari cheered as well.

"Oi, you better not lose, okay?!", Bakugou cheered too although just seems he's yelling at him since he was extra loud.

Midoriya, Iida and I just laughed watching them arm wrestle in the middle of the cafeteria and a lot of students are already getting rowdy from their cheers of excitement like it's the sports festival all over again.

Too bad Todoroki is not here though which is a mystery I'm trying to solve right now since this morning.

Like ever since I said greeted Todoroki during breakfast time in the dorm, he was wearing an indescribable facial expression and only nodded while saying a quiet, "Good morning".