When He Meets Your Ex For The Third Time

(Requested by SamanthaCaldera7. Okay, my apologies but I recently went back to my list of the scenarios for this book and it turns out that this title goes first before the Gender Reveal scenario so forgive me, guys! I would like to thank the reader for pointing it out for me and don't worry! After this will be the Gender Reveal scenario itself so I hope you're all looking forward to it plus it took me a while to decide which gender to pick. That's all and hope you guys enjoy this latest scenario of Todoroki and happy reading!! :D)

PHOTO : BNHA Season 3 Opening 1

...

- PREGNANCY CHECK : 5 months  -

"My love?"

I stopped looking through some photos from my laptop when I saw my red and white husband entering the room with his hero costume on.

I smiled just seeing him in that outfit that my heart skipped a beat just how manly and heroic he looked.

"Hey, hubby! Welcome back", I greeted him before turning myself around carefully with the computer chair, "You're home early. Did dad dismissed you early?".

He smiled upon hearing my guess and nodded simply before approaching me just to give me a warm embrace.

"You're right, (Y/N). Apparently, there's not much going around in our city which is good news", Todoroki replied, "So my father decided to let me go home early so I can spend more time with my beautiful wife".

Upon saying that, he started showering me with kisses on my face until my neck, making me blush and giggle from how ticklish and affectionate his kisses were.

"Hahaha, that's very delightful to hear", I replied and looked at him so I can embrace him back, "That being said, can we go out?".

He stopped kissing me after hearing my request and automatically nodded with a soft smile curling on his lips.

"Sure, my love", Todoroki said and gently kissed my lips, "Where would you like us to go?".

I smiled and showed him the images I was researching just now which are decorations - for our gender reveal party.

That's right.

Todoroki and I happened to have the results from my recent ultrasound since my Obstetrician revealed the gender of the baby and how many we're having. 

Both of us were happy and surprised at the same time that both of us started discussing about it endlessly during that day.

It's going to be a surprise for everyone once we have our gender reveal party for next week. (A/N: Stay tuned for that scenario so you'll know the results, readers ;D)

"Decorations?", he questioned with a curious face and his eyes widened afterwards, "Is this...for the gender reveal party?".

"Yep!", I replied and giggled, "I'm actually still thinking of what method we could use to reveal it and...this is really tricky too".

"Oh, I see. It's because of the other result, is it?", Todoroki responded and nodded, "Well, we'll look for a way once we head out and shop. Hopefully we'll find something that could reveal it in a way that everyone could understand".

With that, we both agreed with another kiss before we prepared to head out to start hunting for decorations.

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Todoroki taking a nap with a neko version of himself)