When You Had A Nosebleed

(A/N: I wrote yet another fanservice scenario for you readers, hehe xD)

(This is taken place during the Training Camp Arc - this is after Class-1 A made it through the forest filled with earth lifeforms which is thanks to Pixie-Bob's quirk)

After our battle to the our destination ended, all of us were all exhausted since we had to fight earth monsters at the big forest.

Each and every one of us were showing signs of tiredness but deep down, we were glad that we're able to make it to the finish line - which is the facility that we are going to stay in.

After Dinner

"Now that we're all done with dinner, we might as well take a bath!", said Kaminari before he stretched.

"Definitely, my body needs some relaxation after all the fighting we did back in the forest", said Kirishima with a huge grin.

The others agreed as well especially the girls since we've wanted to take a dip on the hot spring during dinner time.

"Yay! Let's go, let's go!", said Hagakure as she brought Jirou and Yaoyorozu along with her.

"She is isn't the only one who is excited here, kero", Asui said and grabbed Uraraka, "Ochaco-chan, Mina-chan and (Y/N)-chan , let's follow". 

We all nodded in agreement and Ashido punched the air with excitement.

"Whoo! Can't wait! See you boys later!", said Ashido and waved at our male classmates.

While I was following the girls, I looked back at my dual-haired boyfriend, Todoroki, and smiled at him.

He noticed my gesture and smiled back before mouthing secretly, 'See you later, (Y/N)'.

...

"Ahh, it feels so good!"

All of us female students of Class-1 A finally took a dip in the bath and its been a while since I experienced a warm bath like this.

"The last time I went to a hot spring bath was back in my middle school days", I said and washed my face gently.

"Man, middle school, huh?", said Ashido and stretched her arms, "I suddenly missed it for some reason".

"Yeah, same here. All the stuff that I did for middle school was fun!", Hagakure exclaimed.

The other girls nodded in agreement then suddenly, Ashido turned to me and smiled.

"Speaking of middle school, were you popular back in your middle school days?", the pink girl asked with a hint of curiosity.

"Eh? Not really, why do you ask?", I said and raised a brow.

"Hehe, nothing", said Ashido in quiet voice, "Because I noticed that there are some guys in U.A. looking at you from a far or during lunch time at Lunch Rush cafeteria".

For real? 

Now that she mentioned it, there was one time Todoroki did something in order to prove that I'm his girlfriend in front of random male students (referring to "When He Does The Kabedon" scenario).

"But there's no way those guys could get near, (Y/N)", Jirou commented, "Todoroki might be pissed and probably freeze them if they touch her".

"I agree", said Yaoyorozu with a nod.

I sighed and laughed nervously just thinking about what Jirou just said.

...

We've been the bath for a quite a while and I could even hear the boys talking at the other side.

"I'll go to the restroom real quick and grab something to drink", I said and quickly got up from the bath.

"Ohh~! Meeting half-and-half, (Y/N)?", Ashido teased and smirked at me.

My cheeks turned red and shook my head.

"Not exactly, haha. Besides he's still bathing from the men's area", I said and wrapped myself with a towel then my head, "But we'll meet later probably before bed time".

"Kya~!! You guys are so lucky to have each other!", said Hagakure.

"Have fun when you see him, (Y/N)", Jirou teased and grinned at me.

My cheeks glowed brighter and looked away before I could go back inside the building.

...

I finished going to the restroom which is pretty quick and went to the water cooler to get some nice cold water.

When I arrived, I grabbed a glass and let the water flow after I pushed the button.

"Oh, (Y/N)"

My eyes widened and when I turn my head to see who it was - 

"S-Shoto?!", I said and immediately pushed the button of the water cooler again to stop flowing.

My cheeks are starting to turn red again from seeing his *ahem* hot re-appearance since he's only wearing a towel around his waist and another towel over his neck.

"You came here for a drink too?", he asked simply and I could've sworn I saw a tint of red from his cheeks (Take note: you're wearing a white bath robe that is long enough to reach under your knees).

I nodded rapidly and gave him space so he could get himself a glass of water too.

"I-I didn't expect to bump into you, haha", I commented shyly.

"Same here", he said and after he got enough water for his glass, he started drinking it right away, "It must be fate then".

Then at that moment, I ended up admiring his body from top to bottom while he drank his water.

My cheeks have gone red again and my heart started beating faster just by looking how hot-I mean good he looks. 

His hair is still a bit wet and drips of water are flowing down from his head until it reaches his broad chest and abs.

Goodness, what am I thinking?!

I turned around and tried to pull myself together by patting my cheeks gently with my palms.

'Calm your spirits, (Y/N)-Hold on, why do I smell something metal?'

I sniffed and felt something wet coming out of my nose.

When I touched the liquid and looked at it...

"Oh my-"

Good thing my voice wasn't loud enough for Todoroki to hear since I managed to hold my reaction.

'Is this blood?! Wait, is it because...'

I discretely looked back at my boyfriend who is still drinking his glass with water in his built body and quickly looked away again.

'I get it now', I thought to myself and sighed, 'So what my friends said from middle school are true then. I better get this cleaned up before he sees it-'

"Here, my love"

I ended up squeaking quietly and covered my nose when I felt his presence getting closer.

I must not let him see me like this or he might get worried!

"J-Just a moment, Shoto. I-I'll pay a visit to the rest room real quick!!"

With that, I ran towards the bath room which to my pure luck, is just straight ahead from where I am looking at.

"Okay", he called out to me, "But is everything alright-"

"Yes!! Haha, I just need to check something!"

This left Todoroki confused but nevertheless, he patiently waited for me to come back while I, on the other hand, washed my nose and contemplated about why is he so hot. I just don't know!