When You and Him Announce Your Pregnancy

(This is requested by SamanthaCaldera7. Wow, this is actually the first time I've written this type of scenario but I did the best I could to make you guys feel fuzzy and also wholesome deep inside after you read this story, hehe. Anyways, thank you guys for waiting and don't worry, I was able to take a break for three days before I started writing this so I appreciate the support and for worrying me, it really means a lot. I even drank lots of water and also some fruit juices too to keep myself hydrated and healthy so I hope you all do the same too especially at this certain time. I hope you all stay healthy, strong and also enjoy my latest scenario! Happy reading!! UwU)

PHOTO : From the BNHA anime (I think this is from the BNHA: Two Heroes movie but correct me if I am wrong readers since, until now, I haven't seen that movie '^^)

...

- PREGNANCY CHECK : ONE MONTH -

It's been a month ever since I found out about my pregnancy and both of us are really excited of having our very first child together.

Thanks to that, I had to take a very long leave until our baby will arrive in our world so in others words, I won't be in hero work for nine months since all I do during my working period is patrolling the streets, fighting villains and there are even times where I do some extreme hero rescuing in tall buildings.

Just hearing it feels like I'm having myself a long summer vacation.

So yeah, I can't do anything too physical but I can still do some exercises like simple squats which is a good recommendation since, according to my Obstertrician, it will build strength in my lower body which takes a lot of pressure during delivery.

I also have to keep track on my meds and observe how I am doing during my pregnancy because if something will go wrong, I can always contact her anytime for a check-up or an urgent ultrasound.

Anyways, it's time to do what Todoroki and I are planning to do for this weekend and that is : telling our parents and friends from Class 1-A the news.

The rest like All-Might, Aizawa and the other pro heroes I know will follow in the coming days since I am sure they have busy schedules over the weekend right now.

My Parents

*knock knock*

"Mom? Dad? Are you home?"

We arrived at the (L/N) residence and my, the house had some changes after I got married and moved out with Todoroki.

They have front yard displayed with more Japanese plants and flowers that my mom loves to tend and not to mention they have new car too!

"Heyyy! They didn't tell me they had a new car!", I said and grinned as I looked the new vehicle that is just parked nicely at our family garage, "Wow, looks like it's been washed recently, haha".

"I agree. It does look very shiny, my love", Todoroki commented and gently kissed the top of my head, "I'm sure he has story to tell like always when they bought this-".

"(Y/N)?!"

Both of us stopped talking when my mom opened the door and reacted so brightly when she saw both of our presences.

"Hey, mom!", I said and giggled before giving her a big hug.

My mom smiled kindly and didn't hesitate to return the hug before kissing both of my cheeks.

"Oh, my goodness! It's been a long while since I am seeing you here at our home!", my mom said and gently fixed my hair before she walked towards to my husband just to give him a warm motherly hug too and also a kiss on the cheek.