When He Tickles You

(This is still before the Training Camp arc)

"Aghh...what time is it?"

I was awoken by the sunlight going through my window panes and it was so bright that my eyes are hurting.

I shifted to my left so I can check my alarm clock and when I saw what time it was, my eyes widened with surprised that my hair was standing out.

"OH MY GOSH!! I OVERSLEPT!!!"

TIME SKIP

After catching the train and exited the station, I can finally see U.A. as I kept running and my forehead was already covered a bit of sweat.

After what it would seem like a 10 minute run, I finally made it to the entrance and went straight to the building.

I stopped at my tracks and panted while students were getting their school shoes from their lockers.

"Man...", I muttered to myself and when I checked my watch, it looks like I'm five minutes early, "Phew, looks like I made it - but a few minutes earlier".

I approached my locker just to check if all the contents are still in there and before I could proceed to my classroom.

As soon as I arrived, I was greeted by those who are already inside the classroom and they were only five people in the room.

"Oh, good morning (Y/N)!!", Ashido greeted happily.

"Morning, (Y/N)-chan", Asui greeted as well.

My face was a tired-looking one since I overslept after studying last night and ran all the way to the school thinking that I might be late - but I waved back.

"You alright?", Sero questioned, looking a bit worried from my sleepy state.

"Y-Yeah, I'm...f-fine", I replied and yawned before walking towards my seat.

I sat down before letting out another yawn and gently rubbed my eyes.

Dammit, I better not look like this in front of Aizawa-sensei or else he'll be snapped.

"Good morning, (Y/N)"

I shifted my head towards the person who spoke to me and it belonged to my half-and-half boyfriend - who, as usual, is early again.

"Good morning, Shoto...", I replied to him back - still feeling sleepy.

Todoroki seemed to notice how tired I was so he decided to strike a conversation.

"You seem sleepy which is unusual", he commented before placing his hand over mine, "Did you sleep late last night?".

"Y-Yeah", I said in a tired tone, "I wanted to try to study in advance but I guess I over-studied by accident and went to bed at midnight".

"What, midnight?", Todoroki questioned with a hint of surprise.

I yawned again before nodding to my boyfriend.

He tilted his head after seeing how I responded in a sleepy state and that being said, he had an idea. An idea that wasn't like him. At all.

Before I could ask about his day, I could feel his fingers at my sides and eventually, I started chuckling.

"..ha...h-hahaha, S-Shoto", I chuckled and tried fighting off but he kept doing it, "W-Why are you-Hahahaha!!!".

He started tickling me for real and I ended up feeling wide awake when my sleepiness had faded away after a few minutes.

"HAHAHA, okay okay!! You can stop anytime-HAHAHA!!", I laughed out and tears of joy was already forming at the end of my eyes, "P-Please...!!".

Todoroki seemed to be amused and ended up chuckling as well after seeing my reaction.

"Alright, I'll stop", he said and finally, he stopped what he was doing.

I breath in and out for a few minutes and my heart couldn't stop pounding after all the laughter I let out from my system.

"Feeling awake now?", Todoroki looked at me with his heterochromatic eyes, "I'm sorry if it was very sudden by the way".

I smiled at him and quickly kissed on the cheek saying, "Thanks and its no trouble at all. You wanted to me wake me up right?".

He nodded and his cheeks were red after receiving a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah and...to see you smile too", Todoroki admitted shyly before smiling at me.