When He Turns Into A Baby

(A/N: Requested by SharaeBaker. Sorry for the long wait. I was a bit tired for the past few days because of my vacation trip. I tried to finish this 2 days ago after I arrived back but something came up and I wasn't able to finish it. I sincerely apologize for the unexpected hiatus and to make it up, I wrote yet another long and adorable scenario for you guys. Hope this makes it up for my absence and happy reading, readers! ❤️)

NOTE: Forgive me if the baby talk isn't accurate 😅

3rd Person POV

'Where am I? Why is everything so tall?'

The little boy opened his eyes and he felt confused when he found himself on the floor with huge clothes.

'Are these suppose to be my clothes?'

The little boy looked at himself and next he knew, he had nothing else on except for these "clothes".

'H-Huh? Why is my body small?'

He started feeling anxious when question after question entered his mind.

Eventually, he started tearing up and when he found a door right in front of him that is opened, he tried to walk towards it but fell with his huge clothes.

But with determination, he stood up again and waddled towards the door.

(Y/N)'s POV / Back to Your POV

"Hey, have you seen Todoroki?"

I asked Asui and Uraraka as they sip on their orange juices inside Uraraka's dorm room.

"I'm sorry but I don't know where he is, (Y/N)-chan", Asui replied and shook her head.

"Yeah, same here", said Uraraka then suddenly, her face perked up, "Oh wait! I think he just came back from the store but for some reason, I don't see him anywhere in the dorm after that".

I nodded and smiled before replying, "I see, thanks. I'll just keep an eye out".

The two of them smiled back and suddenly, Asui tilted her head and asked in a teasing manner, "Why do you ask, (Y/N)? Missed him, kero? Hehe".

My cheeks turned a little bit and I replied, "S-Sort of but actually I was about to ask him about our pair activity".

"O-Oh my goodness, thanks for reminding me!!", Uraraka said in a panicked tone, "I'm not even finished yet, I better find Ashido! I'll be back!".

The brunette rushed outside to find the pink girl before I said good-bye to Asui and head outside the room as well.

When I arrived at the common room, I saw a small I figure on the ground and it looks like it's trying its best to walk.

I tilted my head and decided to approach it carefully just to be safe.

Then once I finally approached it, the figure's hair was red and white.