When You Wear One Of His Clothes

(Requested by Princessjas04 and MinNamjin0 <- for "When You Wear His Hero Suit" request but I wanted combine it with this so it will be an all in one scenario. Win-win, am I right? ^_^)

Photo : From BNHA Season 4, Episode 17

...

It's a Saturday evening and as dinner time ended, I got my laundry from the washing machine and put them all in a basket.

'Thank goodness. All finished', I thought to myself and sighed with relief, 'I can return Shoto's shirt that I borrowed last week already'.

Plus, it was one of the shirts he always used so I'm sure he wanted to wear it this week.

I adjusted how I carried the laundry basket and immediately went back to my dorm room to dry my clothes and his shirt.

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Todoroki dancing to Renegade with black shades and Bakugou as his back-up dancer - Bakugou : "Grr, why am I here?" | Todoroki : "Because" | Bakugou : "What do you mean by that, Icy Hot?! Tch, either way, at least this dance is not so bad. I hope you readers are enjoying it! So cheer me on!" | Todoroki : "Hey, this is my book so of course they will cheer me on" | Bakugou : "No, they will cheer for me, you dumbass!!!" | Todoroki : "No, me" | Bakugou : "No, me!!" | Author : *sips tea and waits for them to finish arguing over you wonderful readers*)

*knock knock*

"Shoto?"

After knocking his dorm room and called his name, I patiently waited outside.

When a few seconds passed, I can hear his voice.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yep, it's me!", I said and smiled, "May I come in?".

The moment I said that, the door of his room was immediately unlocked.

"Of course, my love", Todoroki said, still inside the room, "You can come in already. I'm in the middle of a shower at the moment".

I blushed and tried to say something but I hesitated.

Not again.

But at least this time I won't have to walk on him like last time.

I exhaled and got the guts to enter the room with his T-shirt on my hand.

Once I entered the room, I can hear the shower running coming from his restroom.

'I might as well wait-Hmm?'

My stopped thinking when I saw his wardrobe open and I get to see all his clothes displayed.

'Oh, I can actually hang his shirt there', I thought and looked around his room, 'Does he have hanger here?'.

I kept looking around and it looks like its nowhere to be seen.