When You Tease Him

(Requested by RoketGurl15)

"Good, this information is convenient for our assigned topic"

As of the moment, it's Midnight's Modern Hero Art History class and we are currently having another research activity.

This time it's by pair and thankfully after doing another intense draw lots, I got Todoroki as my partner with sheer luck.

"Yes, we're half-way done!", I replied and copied the information that I found from the east side of the library.

Todoroki, on the other hand, was looking for more info for our pair activity but for some reason from time to time, I would glance at him while I'm writing on our progress with a smile.

Little did I know, he seemed to notice it and the moment I finished writing, he caught me staring at me.

"You seem to looking at me over and over", he said and placed his hand over his cheek before leaning against it, "Is something the matter?".

I only smiled playfully at him and said, "It's nothing, you just look handsome when you're focused".

The compliment I gave him made his cheeks glow red and he seemed shy afterwards.

"Why thank you...", he replied shyly and smiled back softly, "I don't know what's gotten into you but I can't help but find you cute right now".

He scooted a little a bit and looked at his surroundings before he would lean in to kiss me quickly. 

(A/N: Don't worry guys, it's only Class 1-A in the library and both you and Todoroki are alone in one area of the library)

But before that moment, I had an idea - an idea that will turn the tables to make things more interesting.

Especially his reaction.

Since I'm having a gut feeling that he'll aim for my lips, I quickly kissed the top of his forehead and smiled innocently.

This caught him off-guard and his expression was filled with confusion and surprise.

"Hmm, you missed", he simply said before looking at my deeply.

He leaned in again for another kiss and yet again, I evaded his lips and aimed for his left cheek instead.

"Hehe, you mean here?", I asked in a playful manner.

He blinked a few times and was surprised again.

"No, not there", he said before leaning in again for another attempt.

I decided to keep going and kissed his right cheek.

"Here~?", I asked again and tilted my head a bit.

He frowned and I can almost see him pouting since he couldn't get what he wanted.

"I really appreciate that you kiss my forehead and cheeks but...", he said and sighed, "...my lips need some too-(Y-Y/N)!".

I interrupted him by kissing the top of his nose and ended up chuckling.

"Come on", he said with a frown and pouted, "...I want some".

I smiled and tried to leaned in closer - making his eyes brighten and giving him excitement but -

*chuu*

I kissed the top of his nose and giggled like a little kid.

"S-Stop teasing me...", he finally said and pouted even more, "Please, (Y/N)".

Since I'm feeling kind of bad now, I cupped his face before kissing his lips and hugged him.

"Sorry, Todo", I said and smiled innocently, "But this is what you get from last time".

He tilted his head with confusion from what I just said then after remembering last week's jog, his brows raised with realization.

"I see...", he said and hugged back, "Very clever, (Y/N). You really had the guts to tease me, huh?".

He started tickling both of my sides and I covered my mouth so I wouldn't laugh so hard inside the library.

"S-Shoto!! Hahaha", I said quietly and fought him back but failed, "O-Okay, okay!! I just wanted to see your reaction".

I can feel tears of joy forming on my eyes and I'm trying my best to fight back his tickles but his reflexes are quick.

Minutes gone by and Todoroki finally gave me mercy and here I am, holding my stomach after the soft and quiet laughter I've been holding.

"You're so playful", he commented and wrapped his arms around me to bring me closer to his, "...but I love it".

"H-Hey! Shoto, we're in the library-mmf"

He silenced me by taking the initiative to kiss my lips and it really made my body melt like ice cream.

"My apologies, but it's your fault for being so irresistible"