When You Meet His Mother (Mother's Day 2019 Special)

(Alternative Title: When You Meet His Parents / Family Part 1)

(A/N: Requested by MFL118VhennFicKristaLasseigne, Mystic_F and LuvAnimeSongsTo commemorate Mother's Day, this scenario is a perfect opportunity! Alright, basically this is may be the first part of you, the reader, meeting one of the parents of Todoroki. I actually had a hard time deciding of how I'm suppose to write it especially when it comes to Endeavor and his character (which is why this type of scenario got delayed for a few weeks already, I'm sorry!). Then when I realized Mother's Day was coming this month, I made up my mind and decided split it instead into two parts: When You Meet His Mother (to be uploaded on Mother's Day) and When You Meet His Father (probably to be uploaded on Father's Day but I'm still 50/50 with that idea). Anyways, Happy Mother's Day to all your mothers, aunts and grandmothers, everyone! I hope you guys have a splendid day / celebration! So without further adieu, enjoy the scenario! ^_^)

"You're all dismissed"

All of us sighed with relief as we stretched our arms up in the air.

"Sensei! Are you going to celebrate Mother's day too?", Hagakure asked with excitement.

Aizawa scratched the back of his neck and sweat was forming on his forehead.

"Well, maybe", which was all he said before he left the classroom.

Hagakure was a bit confused as she tilted her head but at least she got an answer out of him which is better than nothing.

"Man, our sensei is a mystery sometimes", Kaminari commented.

"Yeah, he never told us about his family background or something", Sero replied to Electric boy's comment.

The boys continued rambling at the back while Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki, Asui and I are having our own conversation too from the east side of the classroom.

"Kero, I might go home already", said Asui as she lifted her bag.

"Going to celebrate Mother's day, I suppose?", Iida questioned.

Asui nodded with a cute smile and replied, "Yes, Iida-kun. I'm going to make something special with the help of my siblings, kero~".

I smiled at the frog girl and clasped my hands together, "That sounds like wonderful, Tsu! Tell her I greeted "Happy Mother's Day", hehe".

"Same here, Asui-san!", Midoriya said and smiled.

"Thank you, (Y/N)-chan and Izuku-kun", Asui thanked the both of us, "I'll see you all tomorrow".

With that, she left us quickly with a smile on her face while Midoriya and Iida had their own idle conversation.

"What about you, Shoto? You're going to celebrate too?", I asked my dual-haired boyfriend who's been writing down something on a small notepad the whole time of our conversation.

"Hmm? Why yes, I'm planning to visit my mother again", Todoroki said as he looked at me, "If you want, you can come with me".

My eyes widened but I replied to his sudden suggestion, "R-Really? So that means...I finally get to meet her".

I can see a small smile forming on Todoroki's lips as he gave me a small reluctant nod.

"She actually wanted to see you before so I was thinking that maybe Mother's day would be the perfect opportunity, what do you say?", Todoroki said and grabbed my hand.