When He's Being Sexy (1M Reads Special)

(Requested by raynachim)

(Photo : From Boku no Hero Academia Season 4 trailer [Only 8 more days before Season 4, yaassss!!])

(A/N : Omg, the moment I woke up this morning, I was shook when I checked my Wattpad account and saw how many views this book got. After 9 months of writing this book, it actually reached 1 million views?! Wow, thank you guys so much for reading my book! I know I said this a thousand of times already (lol that's a lot) or if I sound like a broken record but I really appreciate you guys enjoying my book and not to mention I had fun reading your feedback! Since you guys had fun reading this, I, on the other hand, had fun writing this book too, hehe. 

I'll continue to do my best to provide you guys good scenarios and I apologize in advance if I don't update much unlike before since right now, my schedule has gone hectic that I can't seem to find time to right plus I need my rest. Speaking of rest, I'm really glad and relieved to hear some comments before telling me to take my time and get some rest so kudos to those reader's comments! I really appreciated it! 

So anyways, here is my 1M Read Special for this book and this scenario might be a good way to celebrate. So you might wanna get some tissues btw *grabs tissues after writing* because if you read the title, you know what I mean, right? I hope you guys enjoy this fanservice scenario and happy reading, my beautiful readers!)

...

*RING*

I stopped working on a story that I was working on since yesterday when I heard my phone ringing with my favorite ringtone, (insert fave ringtone sound here).

I stood up from my seat and ran towards my phone that is been laying around the coffee table the whole time.

When I saw the Caller ID, I automatically smiled and picked up without hesitation.

"Hey, Shoto~", I greeted.

"Hello, my love. Are you busy right now?", Todoroki replied to my voice.

I checked the clock and thought it over for a bit then afterwards, I shook my head.

"Not really, I'm just here in the common room alone", I said and put away the fanfic-I mean, story I was working on.

"Really? Where are the others?", Todoroki said with a small hint of surprise, "It's unusual for you not being with Uraraka-san and the other girls".

I just laughed at his reply and stretched my legs a bit.

"For some reason, after taking a nap, all my female friends just disappeared", I said, "Maybe they didn't want to disturb my peace, haha".

"That's a possibility", he said and laughed quietly, "If I were them, I would stay by your side and probably watch your beautiful face".