When You Give Him A Massage

(A/N : This is requested by Aomaris. Oh my, I don't even know where to begin but yeah, here it is guys xDD. This is one of my fan service scenarios and I had a bit of a hard time writing this one - which is why I wasn't able to finish it earlier as expected. Anyways, I did my best to write and fulfill my requester's wish so I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading!)

NOTE: Sorry no photo as of the moment because there's something wrong with Canva again, haha. But don't worry it will be followed soon :D

Photo : I am not sure who made this beautiful art but I found it in Zerochan, sorry about that! T_T

Link : https://www.zerochan.net/2379046

Date created : August 3, 2019

Dates edited : August 5, 2019 / August 18, 2019

...

"Good job, everyone!!"

Once again, Iida proposed yet another class training session but only this time it's not jogging but strength training for the boys.

They just arrived back inside the common room of Heights Alliance and some of them were going through fatigue.

"Oww...", Sero and Mineta said at the same time.

"Yay...", Kaminari said and made two thumbs up with his dunce expression.

As always, Jirou laughed at Kaminari's aftermath when using his
Electric quirk.

"My biceps are on fire!", Kirishima said and flexed, "Let's do it again sometime, Iida!".

Iida, who was wiping his sweat, nodded with a smile and both of them exchanged a high five.

I drank some fresh cold water after seeing their arrival and I noticed Todoroki isn't around.

"Where's Shoto?", I asked Midoriya, who is wiping his sweat.

"Oh, I think he went to his room", the freckled boy said with a cute smile.

I nodded and thanked him before heading to the boy's dormitory.

...

*knock knock*

"Hey, it's me"

After waiting for a few seconds, Todoroki finally opened the door and he looked a bit drenched from their strength training.

"O-Oh, (Y/N)", he said and wiped his sweat with embarrassment, "Please come in, my love. I was actually going to ready for our date".

I smiled at him and let myself inside before he closed his room.

He drank some water and I can see him frowning while trying to flex his one of his arms.

"You alright?", I asked.

He looked at me and just simply nodded with a small smile.

"Yeah, but I think overdid my workout", he said and got up but he did it carefully, "My triceps are aching a bit".

I smiled reassuringly at his condition then suddenly, I had an idea.

I've been practicing this myself and also with my mom so I hope this will make him feel relieved.

"Here's a suggestion that can ease your muscles", I said and grabbed both of his hands, "I'll give you a massage! How's that sound? That way you'll feel refreshed when we go out later".