When You Kiss His Cheek

Photo : From Boku no Hero Academia Season 3

Date created: Jan 26, 2019

Date edited: Feb 14, 2019 / August 12, 2019

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

At Lunch-Rush Cafeteria

"Watch this guys!"

Kaminari called our attention from our table - which is sat by Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, Me and Asui.

"Okay, what is it, kero?", Asui questioned as she tilted her head.

Kaminari chuckled and stood up from his table just to approach ours.

"Feast your eyes on...this!"

He grabbed his phone and it looks like its low on battery.

Then suddenly with the touch of his fingertip, he gently charged up his own phone all the way to a 100%.

All of us were half-amazed and half-knew that something like this would happen for him alone.

"Amazing, you never shared this trick to anyone, haven't you?", Midoriya said with amazement.

Kaminari chuckled sheepishly and said in a quiet-ish tone.

"Yeah, mainly because I was scared to damage my phone haha", Kaminari responded with sweat rolling down his forehead.

"That aside, it's good use for your quirk", Iida commented and gave him a thumbs up.

"Agreed, that means you'll be our walking charging station in Class 1-A-"

"W-WAIT, think about my limit, Uraraka!"

Thanks to Kaminari, our table was very lively and we couldn't stop laughing.

"Say, Todoroki-kun, does your quirk make creative results too?", Uraraka questioned, "Besides using it in battle that is".

"Oh, my quirk?", Todoroki questioned and pointed at himself.

Asui nodded and Todoroki looked at his right arm.

I looked at him as well since I was very curious on what he's going to do.

He noticed me staring at him and gave me a quick smile before using his ice quirk.

It look like he is forming some sort of shape on the table and eventually, the result was:

"(Y/N)?!"

My eyes widened as well and it is indeed my very own ice sculpture that looks really detailed and realistic.

After seeing that amazing creation, all of us clapped.

"W-WOAH, you never cease to amaze us, Todoroki", said Midoriya.

"And you chose (Y/N) as your model too! Adorable!", said Uraraka before she fangirled.

"You love her very much, don't you, Todoroki-kun?", Iida questioned and smiled genuinely.

Todoroki's cheeks turned a bit red and just nodded honestly.

I smiled widely at his cute reaction and without thinking, I quickly kissed his cheek sweetly.

My friends gasped from my bold response and Kaminari - who had no idea that we were dating - had a very shocked expression.

"Y-You guys are dating?!", Kaminari questioned.

Both Todoroki and I nodded before responding, "Yeah, everyone in class probably knows that".

"How come its a first for you?", Asui questioned Kaminari.

"That's because I was excused by one of our teachers before class even started", Kaminari replied and clenched his fist, "But dammit, you're one lucky guy, Todoroki".

Todoroki seem quite pleased from his comment and replied, "Oh why, thank you for that-".

"Teach me your ways, sensei!", Kaminari approached him and bowed, "I want to find an angel just like her".

"Sensei?", Todoroki questioned - feeling taken aback from his offer but helped in some way by saying, "Kaminari, I only got to know her better and after some time, we got to confess after realizing our feelings. In short, its just a matter of understanding".

"Understanding, huh?", Kaminari said and sighed, "But there has to be more than just 'getting to know her better', right?".

All of us were silent from his last sentence and eventually Asui spoke up.

"You know, that sounds a bit wrong, Kaminari-kun-"

"Huh?! Wait, that's not what I really mean, Asui!! Agh, everytime!"

All of us laughed again and before they could see me, I quickly kissed Todoroki's cheek again.

"What's it for?", Todoroki questioned - still embarrassed from my bold move.

"For being my understanding boyfriend", I responded and giggled.

Todoroki scratched the back of his neck as his cheeks still remain slightly red but nevertheless, he was happy to hear those words from you.