When He's Having A Bad Day

(Requested by DepressedPotatoQueen. I tried my best writing this haha but I hope you guys enjoy this one! Happy reading! ^^)

It's been an hour since Todoroki told me that he had an errand to run and I'm currently watching the weather report with Midoriya and Iida - waiting for his return so we can all do our group project for next week.

"Huh, he's been out for quite a while", Iida said before drinking his glass of water.

"Yeah, he said it will be quick though", Midoriya mumbled and looked at the clock, "Did he message you or anything?".

I doubled checked my phone and as I scan through my message app, I shook my head with a sigh.

"No, he didn't sent me a text or anything", I said and exited the app, "Maybe something came up along the way-"

I stopped my words there when we heard the dorm doors being opened which caught our attention.

When I turned to look who came in, it turned out to be Todoroki but he seems different as soon as he stepped in and close the doors behind him.

"Shoto!", I said and smiled at him.

"There you are, we've been wondering about your whereabouts", Iida said and pushed the bridge of his glasses.

"Did something happen?", Midoriya questioned.

Todoroki didn't say anything but just shook his head slightly.

"No, not really", my half-and-half boyfriend said, "Let's just work on the project. I'm kinda tired from running that errand".

His tone just now sounded a bit different but later on, he showed no sign of it anymore once we started our group project.

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Todoroki cosplaying as Zuko from Avatar : The Last Airbender)

Time flew by as we worked together to finish our project as early as possible so we'll be free and relaxed instead of procrastinating before the day.

Although the atmosphere kinda was off and that is Todoroki not even replying to our conversations in words but only one simple nod without looking in the eye.

I mean he doesn't talk much and nods but not to this extent where has this very blue vibe fabricating him.

Because normally he tends to reply vocally in a straight forward sort of manner and now I'm not really seeing it on him as of the moment which bothered the three of us.

After almost two hours of working, we finally finished it.

"Yes, I can finally train after this and tomorrow!", said Midoriya as he stretched.

"Indeed, I have to meet my family after this too", said Iida as he stood up but still turned to Todoroki, "What about you, Todoroki-kun?".

The dual-haired boy is still giving off that vibe again and said, "Well...I want to be with (Y/N)".

I looked over to him and automatically smiled from his reply.

"I see, well, have fun", said Midoriya, "See you later, (Y/N)!"

Both of them left us and I noticed that Midoriya and Iida glanced at Todoroki one more time before they went to the boys dorm.

🐥...🐥...🐥

Hmm, seems silent.

🐥...🐥...🐥

It's been silent for five minutes and my boyfriend is still not saying anything which is already worrying me.

"Hey...", I started speaking and turned to him, "Is everything okay, Shoto? Did the errand made you like this or...?".

He still didn't say anything at first but when he finally shifted his body and turned his viewpoint to me, he laid his head against my shoulder before shaking his head.

"If you don't want to talk about it, it's totally fine", I said and brushed his hair gently, "You can tell me later-"

"It's about my father"

My eyes slightly widened after finally hearing his monotone and husky voice.

"I met him along the way when I was running an errand", he explained in a quiet tone.

"I see", I replied calmly, "Did he say something that made you this upset?".

He looked at me in the eye and said, "You can say that but...".

I nodded and let him continue to voice out his thoughts but he went silent again and rubbed his temples.

"It's just that he didn't answer Fuyumi's greeting and went straight to me about my quirk training regimen", he said with a hint of upsetness and massaged his temples, "Honestly, what kind of father is he? Can he just at least reply to his own daughter? He can't just speak to her once or twice a week and focus only on me".

My eyebrows turned into a frown and  I can't seem to bare looking at my half and half boyfriend in this state now that I heard his reason.

So that being said, I gently wrapped my arms around his body which put him into ease.

"I can imagine how you felt, Shoto", I spoke to him softly, "But don't think about it too much, I don't want to see you having a bad mood after all the tiring tasks we did from our class today".

I stopped my words there and gently kissed his cheek then I also gave him a small massage for his shoulders to loosen up a bit.

"Thank you, (Y/N)", Todoroki said and I can finally see a smile forming on his lips.

I smiled back with a mix of relief before both of us shared a sweet and soft kiss on the lips.

"You're kind as always", he commented before fixing my hair strands behind my ears, "My mood is starting to brighten up again which is thanks to you".

He cupped my face before kissing me again and this made my heart leap and melt at the same time.

"Would it be alright if I hold you like this for a little longer?", he questioned me straightforwardly.

"Hehe, of course, Shoto", I replied and giggle then I had an idea that may boost his spirits, "Want me to make soba too?".

"H-Huh? No, it's okay-"

I interrupted him by kissing him on the lips which made him speechless and his cheeks glow a bit red.

"Pfft, it's fine! Let me brighten your day more!", I said and gave him a thumbs up.

He blinked a few times and gave me another hug except it was tighter and warmer - which might be thanks to his quirk.

"I'm very grateful to have you, my love"