When You Accidentally Fall on Him Again

(A/N : Welcome to another fanservice scenario so there's a hint of spice here - just a tiny bit. If you're not comfortable reading that part, you can always skip and proceed to the next scenario. If you guys are willing to read then have fun! xD)

Note : No photo at the moment since I'm still searching but it will be followed up soon. Enjoy the story! :D

"Good job, everyone. Continue practicing and I'll give you practical quiz next week"

All of us were having another class session with Aizawa and our task was to use our quirk's signature moves which tired us out.

"Yes, sensei!", all of us said in the same time.

Aizawa nodded before dismissing us right away and we went back to our dorms.

At Heights Alliance

"Ouch..."

I winced after putting so much effort from sparing earlier during our class with Aizawa.

I really thought it wouldn't be so bad but I thought wrong. Very wrong.

Since we had "lucky" draw lots earlier, I was partnered with the one and only Bakugou Katsuki.

After that experience, I know how Uraraka feels now when she fought with him during the Sports Festival.

But the again, I thought he would go easy on me since its just a sparring practice so in the end, he took a bit too seriously...as always.

"Oi, come back here, dumbasses!"

Speaking of the explosion boy, I can hear him calling out one of the boys maybe from a distance but I don't see them since I am brushing my drenched hair inside the women's restroom while they are probably in the common room.

I shrugged and finished washing up before exiting the women's restroom.

'Geez, I wonder who is he arguing with this time? This is the third person this week-EEK!!'

"Ahh...!"

After turning into a different direction inside the dorm, I accidentally tripped on what it felt was a faulty wood from the floor. 

At the same time, bumped into someone but the close contact was too strong from how I tripped that I landed on top of the person.

'Aghh, not again...I better be careful next time-oh my goodness'

My eyes widened when I realized that I fell on my dual-haired boyfriend by accident and he looked a bit sweaty.

"O-O-Oh my goodness!! I'm sorry!!", I said and I can feel my cheeks glowing, "I didn't know there was a faulty tile on the floor so...".

I stopped talking when our eyes finally met and I failed to notice that he was half-shirtless.

'No wonder I can feel something bare from the fall-I mean, what?!''

"It's okay, my love", Todoroki reassured me with his monotonous tone and kissed my finger tips that touched his chest, "In fact, its also my fault too since I was running towards this direction as well".

"O-Oh, I guess we're even then, haha-"

"But you know...", he interrupted and I can see a small playful smirk forming in his lips, "This position that we're in makes you quite bold. I like that".

(A/N : Omg, what am I writing? Sorry world! xDDD)

"E-Eh?! N-No, what are you talking about? Haha", I said and laughed shyly, "I just accidentally fell from a faulty-"

"I know", he interrupted and chuckled huskily and quietly, "My apologies. Just teasing you, my love".

I pouted and before I get myself off and help my boyfriend from the ground -

"Although, you looked like you wanted me"

"S-Shoto!"