When You Realized Someone Has A Crush On You

Alternative Title : When Someone Has A Crush On You

(A/N: This is requested by SweetJazzyGirl and Sakuraun. Oh no *sips tea and thinks about life but proceeds back to the readers*, welp here we go, guys. To be honest, I was really hesitant whether if I will push this idea or not because I'm scared. But as the days go past and thought of it while I was writing scenarios and listening to some music, I decided to give it a shot just to "see what would happen" and see how you guys will react. 

I never made a scenario like this before and it was a bit difficult for me to write something like this since I have no experience of this type of situation in real life or whatsoever so please bare with me. 

Also, don't worry! It won't be as dramatic as you guys might think just by looking at the title. I'm not fan of big drama just so you guys know - I'm okay with a small pinch of drama but not a big chunk of it. Anyways, you'll find out once you read along so I hope you guys enjoy (?) and happy reading! '^^)

Photo : From BNHA anime (Season 2), Sports Festival Arc

Note: This scenario is going to be VERY long *sees the word count which is 3000+...again* and I wanted to apologize in advance if this is not realistic. I'm trying my best here to provide a good scenario for you guys even though it's a bit challenging! *clasps hands together and bows*

...

"B-B-Brr...why did I end up being pranked before snack time?"

I finally got dressed after getting involved with Asui in Sero's water balloon prank which is actually meant for Mineta since he wasn't able to pay back Sero last week.

Of course, Sero apologized a bunch of times and we reassured him it's totally fine.

I didn't mind being drenched at first but I was late to realize that he used ice water which caused me to hug myself while I went back to my room to change.

I rubbed my hands together while making myself warm and watched some Netflix series, (insert your favorite Netflix series - ex. Money Heist or Stranger Things).

I drank some warm water while making myself warm with the pillows and as an hour-no, scratch that- two hours had passed, I started to feel a bit sleepy.

I don't why but maybe it's because of the air conditioner and the way I was sitting on the couch.

I can feel my eyes getting droopy and tried to fight it.

I can hear someone calling me but I can't seem to see or respond. 

I tried to fight back but it looks like it won against my will and I ended up falling into a deep slumber.

3rd Person POV

"H-Huh?!"

You slept in peace while Netflix is still on from the television and you even late to realize that you were already leaning against someone's shoulder.

That person that you leaned against was thinking of letting you lay your head on the inside back couch (A/N: I know that part of the sofa is weird to hear but it's really a name of one of the parts of the sofa!) but at the same, he felt like he wanted to let you stay there for a while so he wouldn't disturb your peace.

That person started to feel a bit cold since the temperature of the AC is quite low which could be the reason why you fell asleep instantly.

"Heh, no wonder you're knocked out flat. Some things never changed when we were still kids, huh, (Y/N)?"