When You See Him Shirtless

(A/N: Since you've seen the title, prepare some tissues because its going to get hot in here haha. Anyways, kidding aside. This is taken place a few days or one day before the Training Camp arc, where all Class-A students are hanging out at U.A.'s school pool aka. "Season 3, Episode 1". So I hope you guys enjoy this latest and one of my 'fanservice' scenarios and happy reading! ^_^)

(Note: The following images and some of the dialogue at the beginning of the scenario came from Season 3, Episode 1 of Boku No Hero Academia, not mine!)

Thank goodness, finals has finally came to an end. Written exam wasn't so bad since I've been staying up late until 1am just to studying all of my subjects. Practical exam was really challenging but fortunately, I managed to pass it with my assigned partner.

As of the moment right now, we are all just chilling in the class since we were all able to get through finals and I, on the other hand, am hanging out with my female friends in Class-1 A.

We talked about having a trip together for the summer but unfortunately, the school is refraining us to go for long trips because of safety precaution ever since the League of Villains attacked us before

But wait, Hagakure had a great suggestion in my mind.

"Then, do you wanna meet up at the school pool over the summer?", Hagakure said with a cheery voice.

I smiled from hearing her suggestion including Uraraka and Asui.

"Yeah, if we're using the school pool, then I'm sure the teachers will give us permission", Asui commented.

"That sounds like good idea! That way we won't have to spend money", I commented and nodded to myself.

"I agree!", said Uraraka and smiled widely.

"It's better than being cooped up at home, you know?", Ashido said and punched the air (Sorry air-chan, haha xD)

"Then, I'll go get permission from the school!", said Yaoyorozu with excitement and clasped both of her hands together.

We all cheered with excitement and thus, our summer get together has been decided.

TIME SKIP (Brought you by All-Might wearing Gucci - "Plus Ultra Fashion"✨)

"I'm here~!"

I greeted Asui and Uraraka, who came earlier than me by a few minutes and they greeted me back with a smile and wave.

"You're finally here!", said Uraraka with excitement, "Let's change into our school swimsuits already while the changing rooms are still free".

"That's why you guys came early? Haha", I asked and chuckled.

"Well, that's half of the reason, kero", said Asui and brought her school swimsuit from her bag, "The other half is our excitement, (Y/N)-chan".

I smiled widely and head straight to the changing rooms with them.