When You and Him Text

(NOTE: To avoid confusion, this is not after "When You and Him Go on A Date" scenario just to let all of you readers know. Thanks and have a good day! :3)

Photo : @Kimopoleis in DeviantArt

Link : https://www.deviantart.com/kimopoleis/art/Todoroki-Shouto-Procrastination-745290060

(Thank you SweetJazzyGirl for finding who owns this wonderful fanart. I really appreciated it T_T)

Date created: January 24, 2019

Dates edited: January 25, 2019 / June 27, 2019 / August 18, 2019 / August 26, 2019

......

« 5:30pm »

"Phew, I'm home"

I finally got home from U.A. and boy am I tired right now.

My mom noticed my presence and she happily welcomed me home with a warm hug.

"Welcome home, sweetheart", she said and kissed my forehead, "How's your hero classes coming up?".

"Its alright, I'm just a bit tired that's all", I replied, "Well, gotta go to my room. I have to fix my stuff".

"Okay, I'll call you when dinner is ready, okay?", my mom said and patted my shoulder before going back to kitchen to finish cooking dinner.

I nodded and decided to walk all the way to my room.

With a tired sigh, I closed the door behind and placed my bag on my desk.

*Ding*

While I was fixing the contents inside my bag, my phone notified me.

Hmm, a message perhaps?

I took out my phone from my pocket and it turns out I received a message from Todoroki.

I smiled just by looking at the contact name which is "Shoto ❄🔥" and decided to view his message.

« Shoto❄🔥»

"Hello, (Y/N). Arrived home safely?"
5:30pm

I smiled again and replied to his message.

« Me »

"Yep, thank you for your concern. I feel tired after a long day (T▽T)"
5:30pm
Sent

Then after that, he messaged back very quickly and this is where our replies went fast as we went on.

*Ding*

« Shoto❄🔥»

"I see. Maybe you strained yourself during the activities today"
5:31pm

« Me »

"Yeah, I think thats it. Haha (╥﹏╥)"
5:31pm
Sent

« Shoto❄🔥»

"Tomorrow is another day so I hope you get some rest by then. I worry about you, you know? If there's anything in your mind that's bothering you, you can always text me since I gave you my number when we became friends"
5:32pm

My heart skipped a bit after reading this long-ish message and boy I haven't seen Todoroki talked this much in a while.

« Me »