When You and Him Get Married (3M Reads Special)

(A/N: Hello, my readers! The scenario that you're all excited for is finally here and coincidentally, this will also serve as a commemoration of the book reaching 3 Million reads! *claps* Thank you all so much once again for finding my book and reading it to your heart's content! I was overjoyed when I saw your positive feedback and also for the hilarious comments that made me laugh. 

I really enjoyed reading them and thank you so for those who are sending me requests as well! It gave me a lot of experiences and I had fun once I am done writing, hehe. Also, I'm so happy that my followers and readers are patient with me when it comes to my updates because there are times where I am having a writer's block or I had to take a break for at least a day so I really appreciate that as well. 

And there you have it, I think I already speak my thoughts out just to thank you all so much for the support! I hope you all enjoy this story and never fear, this book is not going to end because I am going to change the title of this book and there is a 50/50 chance I will make a second book of this series because of the limit of chapters that can be created in one book which is 200 parts, I think? Anyways, I'm still thinking about it so stay tuned for any announcements from me on my profile. I hope you all enjoy this scenario and happy reading, everyone! <3)

Photo: I really don't know who made this beautiful art so I'm terribly sorry! But I found it from Pinterest. If you guys know who made this, please let me know so I can mention their name here. Thanks and much appreciated! T_T

Linkhttps://www.pinterest.ph/pin/577094139732763249/

...

This is it.

The blessed and exciting day has finally arrived.

Todoroki and I have been waiting for this day for a long time now and I can't help but think if this is a dream or not.

But of course it was not once we arrived in Okinawa early in the morning which took a few hours for us to travel through plane and Todoroki kept waking me up inside the plane by either poking or kissing my cheek since I slept for the entire trip.

Thankfully, none of us were jet lagged which is kinda weird but at least, we have the energy to eat breakfast and lunch and also to prepare for the ceremony.

The venue that we found two weeks before the wedding is an ocean view chapel where there are a lot windows that will serve as the natural light and we can see the beautiful view of the ocean as well in front.

(This is what the venue looks like ^///^)

Anyways, fast forward and it's exactly 1:50PM according to the wall clock of my dressing room.

The chapel is already decorated and neat and not to mention that the employees tending the place even sprayed lilac fragrance.

Some of our guests in our wedding have arrived which is actually none other than our friends and classmates from Class 1-A and even Midoriya's and Bakugou's parents since I know them very well since my childhood days.