When You and Him Pick Baby Names (22K Followers Special)

(A/N: We just reached the 22K Followers milestone so we did it, guys! Give yourselves a pat on the shoulder and I'll give you all virtual hugs, hehe *virtual hugs*

Thank you all so much once again for following me and enjoying my written works and also for being patient with me since my update speed is not as the same as before due to my busy schedule so I'm glad to hear that you guys understand what I'm going through. 

So that being said, here's a special scenario for ya'll and the names that I handpicked were suggested by some of my readers / followers except for the "last name" just to let you all know which is what you will find out when you read this scenario. I hope you all enjoy and stay tuned for my "special" announcement and I'm sure you guys will be really happy to hear it once it's posted on my Conversations board, hehe. Happy reading! :D)

Photo by @Gearous (Kudos to this artist since this artwork is so beautiful, huhu T_T)

LINK (from where I found it) : https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/330099847693896666/?nic_v2=1a2XiVBcj

...

"My love? Are you-Oh, there you are"

I stopped what I was doing when I heard someone coming inside my room and a familiar voice that is music to my ears.

I automatically smiled and turned to see my red and white haired husband, who just arrived back from his hero duties today and he's sweating from head to toe.

"Welcome back!", I greeted him and gently got out of the bed before grabbing a towel from the closet for his sweat and approach him, "You look like you chased a villain all day, haha".

"As a matter of fact, I am indeed", Todoroki replied and slightly chuckled, "The hero I teamed up with during our mission and I had to chase this group of villains today and I even had to carry him since he sprained his ankle in the middle of the goose chase".

"Ooh, I see. Is he alright?", I said and gently wiped his sweat from his forehead and his handsome face, "...I hope you're not injured too".

He smiled softly at me and gently wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Don't worry. He's okay and as for me, no injuries at all", Todoroki replied and gently grabbed my hand that made me stop wiping his face, "...thank you for worrying, my love".

I smiled and leaned him just give him kisses on his lips affectionately which lasted for a more than six seconds.

"More...please"

Oh no, this again.

Every time he would beg for more affection, I don't know if I find it really adorable or hot. (A/N: Me too, reader. Me too *sips tea while questioning life*)

Todoroki nearly laughed just seeing how red my face is after he asked for more kisses from me that he ended up wrapping his arms around me.

"Please, my love?", he asked me once more, smiling so innocently.

Since I can't say no to him like always if he's being this cute in front of me, I giggled and decided to give more smooches just like he wanted.

I can hearing him chuckling secretly while we exchanged soft kisses and funny enough, I even managed to wipe his sweat from his neck while doing so. Multitasking for the win!

We've been going at it for more than a minute then finally, we let go so we can have ourselves some air.

"Coming home and seeing my precious wife happy and safe feels great", Todoroki said and gently rubbed my womb, "I can't wait once our bundle of joy will arrive and see them when I arrive home with you too".