When You and Him Spend Time in New Years (New Year Special 2020)

Photo : BNHA Smash Tap Game (Android, IoS)

...

"Happy new year, everyone! Food is ready-"

"Food fight!"

"No, Kaminari-kun!"

Kaminari couldn't help but tease about a food fight inside the dorm for countless of times already and Iida wasn't in favor of it.

Oh, Iida.

Anyways, our current year has finally flew since yesterday and today is a brand new year.

All of us yesterday visited our families before the year ended and so we decided to throw a new year party for us before one of us could go to the shrine to pray for blessings, shop for new things, meet up with old friends from middle school and the like.

Sato, Yaoyorozu and I did are best to cook for our Class-1A New Year feast which contains pieces of fried chicken, soba (warm and cold), hot pot and sushi (California Maki, Sashimi, Tamago, Ebi etc.).

Of course, for dessert, we will have some ice cream mochi that is prepared by Asui and Sato as well.

"Wow~!", Ashido commented and smiled widely before running towards the table filled with food, "I'm taking one of these-"

"H-Hey! Leave some for everyone, Ashido-san!", Jirou exclaimed and sighed.

"But these are my favorite, what if they-"

"Come on, these are for everyone and I'm sure they'll get one for each category-"

On and on, the two of them continued their small argument while Yaoyorozu and I are setting the table.

"Don't you think we should stop them?", I asked and smiled nervously.

"I think it's fine. They will eventually", Yaoyorozu replied and looked at me, "Besides, it's just Jirou and Ashido. If it was Bakugou and anyone from the boys then it's big time-"

"COME BACK HERE, YOU DUMBASS!"

"I-I said was sorry, bro! That prank was meant for Kirishima! Not you!"

Oh dear.

"Speaking of him...", I said and sighed, "Maybe I should put a stop to it before-"

"What's going on here?"

I stopped talking when I heard a familiar monotonous voice that made the explosion boy and another guy which I think is Sero, stopped talking too.

After I finished setting the utensils with the table napkin, I decided to check it out before things get out of hand or something.

When I reached the main area of the common room, I saw the three of them and Todoroki was wearing his black turtle neck shirt with a plushy of me that I gave him as a gift.

'E-Eh?! He's carrying that around?', I thought and suddenly felt mellow just seeing him holding a plush toy, 'He looks soft when he's holding it. Aww~!'.

"There you are!! You're a life saver, Todoroki!", Sero said and got behind my dual-haired boyfriend, "Wait, is that a (Y/N) plush?".

Todoroki looked at the plush version of me with a quick small smile and replied, "Yes, she gave it to me a week ago and it's really adorable, what do you think, Sero-san?".

"I agree! It actually looks like her but like a chibi version of her!", Sero replied and grinned.

Bakugou clicked his tongue since he wasn't able to get Sero but the moment he saw Todoroki holding the plush of me, he sighed and wanted to say something but couldn't.