When You and Him Make Up

(A/N: This is requested by DepressedPotatoQueenYoongiYoodyTheine_Shirasagjiobloodsugarbxby, and AntiJac. Oh my the last scenario took a turn - which almost gave me a little struggle to write it - but thankfully this scenario will save your hearts and souls, readers (even though I almost cried writing this one too haha XD). Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading!💕)

Date created: March 20, 2019

Date edited: March 22, 2019

......

It's been a week since Todoroki and I fought for the very first time. Back when we used to be friends, who are getting to know each other since the first week of school, we never had an argument to one another. Not even single one.

The only argument - which is actually a small one - that I had was with Bakugou and only because he got super upset when I accidentally misplaced his notebook during pair activity.

I avoided him during class, lunch and even going home. I didn't had the guts to talk to him because I was still hurt from how he talked back to me during our argument and I don't want to be a bother to him for a while.

Like whenever I see him, my heart and mind is having mixed emotions.

I really wanted to make up with him but the thing is, when is the right time to do it? 

I sighed as my mind is already mixing up once more with emotions and yet I really wanted to fix this fast.

Because I can't be with anyone else but him.

*BUMP*

I groaned as I accidentally bumped into a wall while I was walking in the hallways and my forehead now has a small bruise.

"Dammit, thinking too much will give me accidents", I murmured to myself, "I should probably-"

"(Y/N)?"

I stopped murmuring like Midoriya and when I turned to see who that voice belonged to, it was none other than my boyfriend, Todoroki.

My eyes widened and I sense an awkward silence in the air between us now that the two of us have come face to face once again after avoiding for a week.

I almost wanted to say something but for some reason, it can't come out so I looked away.

Then the next thing I knew, he got closer to me and checked my forehead.

I gasped and covered the bruise with my hand - still looking away.

"Hey, let me see-"

I only shook my head in denial and this made him sigh deeply.

"(Y/N), too late. Please, just let me see it", said Todoroki and eventually he took my hand away and examined my forehead.

His eyes slightly widened from seeing the size of the bruise and turned back to me.

I only gulped with anxiety and I'm going to expect the same thing he will say to me when we fought for the first time.

"Seriously? You should've been more careful!"

I can feel my eyes getting watery just thinking back what happen last week and before I could let my tears flow, I felt something soft and cold.

My heart raced when I found myself being kissed on the forehead by Todoroki - but the kiss was cold thank to his quirk so that my bruise will ease up.

My expectation turned out for the better and eventually my spirits were now lifting up.

"I...I sincerely apologize, my love"

Finally, our eyes met after he kissed my forehead again and lowered his head.

"I wasn't being mindful from the way I was speaking towards you last week", said Todoroki and bit his lip, "I was acting like that out of nowhere because I was so worried about you".

He raised his head and now his eyes are full of regret and worry.

"...so worried that I might lose you and I can't let that happen, you know?"

His eyes were now starting to get watery but he's holding back from letting them flow on his cheek.

"I hope that you find in your heart to forgive me", he said in soft tone and lowered his head again before he surprisingly sniffed from the emotion he's building up right now, "I-If not, then I'll find a way for you to forgive me because I don't want to lose the one I really love and care about in my whole life".

All those words made my heart sink and my eyes are already overflowing with tears that it automatically flow down on my cheeks.

"S-S-Shoto..."

With that, I immediately gave him a hug and started sobbing.

"I-I-I forgive you...a-a-and I'm sorry!!", I cried out and buried my face against his chest, "I-I-I actually regretted what I did too and I should've think twice before I acted!".

I quietly sobbed and my tears were flowing non-stop then suddenly, I felt his two arms wrapped around my body that made put me into ease.

"(Y/N)...", he said my name in a soft tone before kissing my forehead again, "Thank you. I'm glad you forgave me".

He gently cupped my face and when I finally met his heterochromatic eyes again, I was surprised to see him crying right in front of my eyes for the first time.

My lips curled into a smile and both of us wiped each other's tears before we leaned to kiss each other's lips.

The kiss was sweet and longingly since we haven't been doing this for a while and man, I missed it so much.

We exchanged a few more kisses since we really missed each other but afterwards, we let go so we can get ourselves some air.

"I love you...", Todoroki spoke softly to me before kissing my forehead again to ease my bruise, "You'll always be mine, right?".

I laughed and gently pinched one of his cheeks playfully - making him blush with embarrassment.

"Of course, Todo. Haha, what kind of question is that?", I said and hugged him again, "I'll always be yours, no matter what".

He smiled and hugged back before both of us could go back to our classroom holding hands so we can get our bags and head home together.

EXTENDED ENDING (After School)

"T-Todo!"

For some reason, I find it surprisingly cute that my dual-haired boyfriend is hugging me from behind as we walked.

"This is so unlike you, haha", I commented and tried to walk properly since he's wrapping his arms around my body, "A lot of people are going see us like this-".

"But I want to be close to you", he said straightforwardly with a stoic face like always before giving me a lop-sided smile, "You even ignored me for a week and this is what you get".

My cheeks are glowing from how bold he is right now but I can't help but giggle or smile from his sweet demeanor too.