When He Accidentally Fall on You

Photo : I really don't know who made this but I found it in Zerochan, sorry! T_T

Link : https://www.zerochan.net/2314838

...

*knock knock*

I stopped looking at myself in the mirror since I was trying out one of the clothes my mom sent to me and ran all the way to the door.

Once it was opened, it was my dual-haired boyfriend, Todoroki Shoto. 

Weird, for some reason, I'm getting used to him coming to my room all the time since he doesn't caught.

"Oh, hey Shoto!", I greeted him with a smile.

"Hello, my love", he greeted back and when he noticed the outfit I was trying on, he automatically smiled, "My, you look so beautiful, are you going somewhere today?".

(A/N : This is the one you trying on)

I shook my head while chuckling and replied, "Nah, I'm just trying on the clothes my mom bought for me. This was suppose to be for my second birthday gift but her schedule was on the way so she failed to give this to me".

He nodded and looked at me from top to bottom with his heterochromatic eyes.

"It really suits you, my love", Todoroki complimented and held my hand before kissing it tenderly, "Maybe you should wear this if I'm going to take you to a restaurant again".

"That's a good idea, thanks!", I said and twirled a bit, "I actually loved how flowy this dress is!".

He chuckled softly from my excitement and said, "You're so cute. Anyways, can I spend time with you? I'd love to see you try out all the clothes that your mom gave you".

My smile widened from his suggestion and without hesitation, I nodded and let him inside before any of my female friends will see him just to be safe.

...

"Hmm, this one looks cute!"

Once I exited the bathroom, I am now wearing one of these two summer dresses with polka dots and the colors of blue and red and it even has a bow on it to make the dress really cute.