When You Want His Attention

Photo : @kwonrugger from Twitter

Link : https://twitter.com/kwonrugger/status/1143132252705980416?lang=en 

...

Hours had passed ever since I stepped inside the Todoroki residence since my dual-haired boyfriend invited me for us to hangout before exam week comes up.

Unfortunately, when I got there, I was feeling a bit tired since I didn't get much sleep last night so he advised me to take a nap in his bedroom while he's training at the dojo (since his residence is very traditional).

As soon as I rise up from his futon, I was fully energized again so I got up and made sure to fix his futon before leaving his room to find him.

'I wonder if he's done with his training', I thought while looking for him, 'Maybe I should check in the dojo. It wouldn't hurt to take a peek, right?'.

...

I finally arrived at the dojo and as expected, I found him training there by throwing some punches at the wooden crafted dummy.

"Hey, Shoto. I'm here", I called him with a smile.

But to my surprise, he didn't reply and just kept punching the wooden crafted dummy with his usual straight face.

I tilt my head to side and decided to step inside the dojo.

"Shoto?", I called him once more.

Again, he still didn't reply and just continued what's he doing before he started doing some kick techniques.

'He's still not responding to my voice?', I thought and sighed, 'Maybe I should wait until he's finished. I'm sure he won't take longer than that, right?'.

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Nekoroki body pillows - Todoroki : "Umm, why are we advertising this, author-san?")

After thirty minutes of waiting, he still hasn't finished his training at the dojo at all.

Every now and then I would try to call him by his name and end up saying a lot of things to him like, "Shotooo!", "Heeyy", "Aren't we suppose to hang out together?", "Hello?", "Shoto, pay attention to meee" and etc.

I know I'm not suppose to disturb him but it's just that he specifically invited me for us to hangout together with movies, cuddles, kisses and the like.

Plus he needs some rest and relaxation since he's been throwing some punches and kicks ever since I took a nap in his room.

I sighed and tried to think of a way to solve this but suddenly, my phone rang.

I took out my phone from my pocket and the one who is calling me was none other than my old friend, who is also a student from Shiketsu, Inasa.

'Eh? Inasa-kun? Very rare for him to call me', I thought and decided to pick up the call.

"Hello?", I answered.

"Yo, (Y/N)! Long time no talk!", Inasa replied in his usual energetic and loud voice.

"O-Oww, lower your voice, Inasa", I said and covered my ear before sitting outside the dojo so I won't disturb my hand working boyfriend.

"Oh, sorry, sorry", Inasa apologized before laughing, "Anyways, I want some advice!".

I raised a brow and replied, "Advice?".

"Yeah, yeah! I want some relationship advice!", Inasa said.

"For real? So you mean, you found someone you like, Inasa-kun?", I asked and leaned my head against the dojo door frame.

"No, no, not yet! Haha, I just want to learn a thing or two about relationships since you have Todoroki with you", Inasa said before laughing from my response, "So in the future, I know what to do if I have myself a girlfriend!".

I laughed and shook my head since this is very rare of Inasa of asking me about these kind of stuff.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, I'm serious! I may be a goofball sometimes but I want to learn these type of stuff too!"

Our conversation went on and on that I totally forgotten that I need to catch my boyfriend's attention.

But it is not until, I felt a presence behind me while I was explaining how a relationship works and Inasa's loud replies which hurt my eardrums.

"Okay, now I get it! You sound like an expert just now!"

"Hahaha, of course not. It's just based from my-Ekk!!"

I can feel my body lifted up slightly from where I was sitting at and now my eyes are staring back at a pair of heterochromatic eyes from a dual-haired boy.

My eyes widened when I realized Todoroki is carrying me bridal style and now he's showering me with butterfly kisses from my forehead, cheeks, lips then the side of my neck.

Okay, it turns out I finally got his attention - which is thanks to this unexpected phone call from Inasa.

I can feel my heart beating like crazy from his sudden affection and my mind is like telling me that I awaken a beast here.

"Umm, (Y/N)? Everything okay in there?", Inasa interrupted.

"Y-Yeah, everything is-"

"(Y/N)...pay attention to me"

My eyes widened when I heard how husky and deep my boyfriend's voice was just now and he is now giving me this desperate look.

"Woah, was that Todoroki just now?!", Inasa exclaimed, "I'm sorry did I interrupt your date or something? Haha".

"U-Umm, you could say that-"

"Well, in that case, I will leave you lovebirds alone now. Bye!"

With that, Inasa hang up the call which there is now silence in the dojo.

I looked over Todoroki who was still looking at me and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Finally", he said and gently kissed my lips, "You've been talking to him for too long".

I laughed and poked his cheek teasingly.

"Says the one who didn't pay attention to me during his training", I said and pouted.

He raised a brow then when he thought it over from what I just said just now, his eyes widened slightly and took my hand so he have me held his cheek (just like in the preview pic UwU).

"M-My apologies, my love", he said and his expression was filled with worry and sympathy, "I got so engrossed with my training that I forgot you were there. You could have tap me on the shoulder, you know?".

I sighed and pouted again before speaking once more, "But I don't want to disturb you. I don't even know what would happen if I did plus I might get punched and kicked if I do touch your shoulder or something, haha".

He smiled with reassurance and held me close.

"Okay, I understand", he said and kissed me once more, "And don't worry, I have self-control. I'm not like Bakugou, you know?".

I laughed at his last comment and lightly punched his arm.

"Yeah, yeah. So we're going to cuddle and watch a movie together right?", I replied and smiled at him.

He nodded with no second thought with a small smile and nuzzled his nose against mine.