When He Panics Over Small Things

Alternative title :  When He Worries Over Small Things During Your Pregnancy

(Requested by YouTotallyknowmeeee)

PHOTO : From BNHA Manga (I think this is from Chapter 190)

...

- PREGNANCY CHECK : THREE MONTHS AND A HALF - 

Three months had already passed and my belly is slowly taking it's round shape little by little. 

As expected, the side effects I'm experiencing like strange cravings are leveling up a bit that I ended up making a new "masterpiece" for yesterday's lunch.

I'm just gonna spare the details since Todoroki almost didn't like it but he ate it anyway because I did the best that I could to cook it for the both of us and he only said that it lacks a bit flavor.

Thankfully, when I cooked yesterday's dinner, I made another "masterpiece" except Todoroki loved it that he wanted me to write the recipe down for our future meals in our home menu.

Funny, speaking of cooking, ever since the third month of my pregnancy came, Todoroki was showing reactions that caught my attention for the past few days.

It's not a bad reaction or anything but it was actually a really cute and caring reaction.

Like when I was cooking yesterday, he was worried that I might get into an accident or something because of my strange cravings but thankfully, he was relieved to see me safe.

Even though it's a small thing, he couldn't help but worry about it which is a rare thing to see from him.

House Chores

"Hmm, so much dust"

I'm in the middle of cleaning since the dust laying around on one portion of our closet has been bothering me since earlier while I was getting something.

Too bad our vacuum cleaner broke down so I had no choice but to use a broom instead and good thing it's an extendable one in case we need to get rid of cobwebs or something and not to mention it would spare me for being my body.

I gently wiped my sweat and continued cleaning up the big pile of dust in the closet while wearing a mask in case dust will enter my nose.

I wouldn't want that to affect my baby so better be safe just in case.

"Phew...almost done", I said and the moment I reach the edge of the closet just so I could sweep off the last bits of dust, I am finally finished.

I sighed in relief under my face mask before taking all these dusts to the garbage bin and keeping the broom in the kitchen's closet, where our minor cleaning supplies are there.

"Thank goodness, now I just have to think of what to cook for dinner and-"

"I'm home, (Y/N)"

I can feel myself smiling under my mask so I rushed to the living room to greet a warm welcome to my husband, who surprisingly arrived quite early from his hero duty.

"Hey, Shoto. Welcome home! How's-"

"(Y-Y/N)?!"

Eh?

He tossed the bag his belt from his hero costume and rushed towards me just so he could take me a closer look.

"M-My love, are you sick?", Todoroki questioned in a panicked tone and cupped face,  "Are you coughing? Are you having a cold or...".