When He Does The Kabedon

(A/N: This is my first time writing this scenario so I hope you guys enjoy!)

Photo : @edamamenn333 on Twitter (This artist had a ton of great fanart of Todoroki and other BNHA stuff, so check it out! :D)

Date created: March 7, 2019

Date edited: March 8, 2019 / August 12, 2019

Update (3/8/19) - For those who don't know what Kabedon is, this is what it looks like:

(Basically Kabedon means wall pinning in Japanese)

------

I yawned as I walked through the hallways of U.A. with a bunch of papers on my hands.

I was asked by Aizawa-sensei to bring these files to the faculty since he has an urgent matter from a different class.

'(L/N), can you give these to Midnight at the faculty? I have something important to take care of from a different class'

This is unusual of Aizawa-sensei giving students urgent tasks but since it's lunch time, I still have more time to eat with my dual-haired boyfriend (who happens to be in the restroom at the moment).

I doubled checked the papers while I walked through the halls then finally, I arrived at my destination.

"Oh, hello, (L/N)!", Midnight greeted with a smile as soon as she saw me entering the faculty, "What brings you here at this fine day?".

I smiled back and presented the papers to Midnight.

"Aizawa-sensei wanted me to give these to you", I replied, "He had something to take care of".

"Oh I see, important matters first thing in the morning, huh? Haha!", said Midnight, chuckling, "Thank you by the way and have your lunch with your boyfriend".

I nodded then after hearing her last words, my cheeks turned red.

"Wait, how did you-"

She giggled and winked at me.

"I saw you guys on a date at a local cafe the other day", said Midnight, "Didn't know Todoroki had a soft side especially when it comes to him being with you".

I laughed shyly and replied, "I-I see, haha. Well, gotta go, Midnight".

"Bye~! I'm happy for the both of you"

I waved Midnight good-bye and head for Lunch-Rush cafeteria before all the tables will be taken.

'Better head there quick', I thought to myself as I started to quicken my pace.

Just when I was about to turn, I stopped when someone stopped me by putting their hands on both sides of the wall - making me trapped.

"Found you, my love"

I gasped and felt relieved that's it only Todoroki who surprised me with that gimmick.

"W-Woah, Todoroki. Geez, you scared me again", I said and held my chest, "Why did you surprise me like that?".

He didn't say anything and looked at his left side.

I was confused but when I looked at the same direction he was looking, I saw male students from a different class looking at us then their expression changed when they saw my boyfriend glaring at them - making them run away.

"Those guys were interested in you so I had to give them proof that you're mine", he said straightforwardly.

"S-Seriously?!", I exclaimed.

He nodded and turned back to look at me.

"Yeah, one of them was looking at you in a flirty way while another was about to take a photo of you", he said and his hands are still on the walls - blocking my way, "But of course, I won't let that happen".

I smiled at his concern for me and replied, "Thank you, Shoto. Let's forget about it and eat lunch! I'm starving-"

"Wait"

I hummed with confusion when he stopped my words then what happen next is that he slammed his lips into mine.

"S-Sho-"

I couldn't say his name when we started exchanging kisses and his hands are still on the wall.

Luckily, nobody is around the halls anymore so we're completely alone.

After a few exchange of warm kisses, he let go and unexpectedly, his lips formed a small smile with amusement.

"I...I've always wanted to do that", he said and looked away since his cheeks were turning red, "Pinning you against the wall and kissing you to know who you belong to".

My cheeks turned red after hearing those words but more or less, I'm happy to hear it.

"Can we do it again, perhaps?"

"M-Maybe after school, Shoto"