When He's Jealous Pt. 2

Alternative title : When He's Jealous for the Second Time

(A/N: This is requested by AnnieSchuyler88. Well, here we go again (LOL) for we have yet another Jellyroki request and this involves a character from Season 3 this time which I am not going to mention because it will be something for you guys to find out once you read along. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading! :D)

(NOTE : This is a few days after or after the Provisional License exam)

"What would you like to order, ma'am?"

I arrived at the closest cafe that I can find since I'm been sleepy for almost the whole day and I am glad I wasn't able to show it during class.

Otherwise, Aizawa-sensi will be on to me.

I told the employee my order which is (your favorite cold coffee based frap drink) and I ordered another drink for my boyfriend. 

She nodded with a smile before telling the coffee barista for the orders.

Todoroki is suppose to be here with me but he had some errand to run so he'll just catch up later.

I tapped my foot as I waited then when I heard the door of the cafe store swung open, a loud and enthusiastic voice was heard.

"Alright!! So this is what Utsushimi mentioned!"

(Note: For those who don't know or don't remember Utsushimi, her first name is Camie and she's the one with brown hair with perky lips and her quirk is making Illusions - based on the manga)

My eyebrows raised when I recognized that familiar voice and as soon as I turned around, I saw Inasa and one of the Shiketsu students coming in.

'Ah, Shiketsu!', I thought and rubbed my eyes, 'I haven't seen them since the provisional license exam' .

"Here you go! One (your favorite cold coffee based frap drink) and one matcha frap!", the female employee said and the moment she saw the Shiketsu students, her eyes sparkled, "Ooh, it's those Shiketsu students!".

I got the drinks and paid for it before leaving the counter but the moment I was about to find a table for two, Inasa found me and called out to me - in his usual very loud voice.

"Yo, (Y/N)! Long time!", he said loudly but Shishikura shushed him by slapping his back.

(Note: For those who don't know or don't remember Shishikura, he's the purple haired guy - don't be confused with Shinsou - and his quirk is Meatball - basically manipulating a person's body into a meatball)

"Inasa, keep it down. We're in a public place", said Shishikura.

"Sorry...", Inasa apologized but called out to me again with his enthusiastic voice even though it's still loud, "But hey, (Y/N)!!"

"I-Idiot!!", Shishikura retorted.

I sweat dropped after seeing that funny moment there and when the tall tanned boy finally approached me, he was smiling and gave me a salute.

"Oh hey, Inasa", I greeted back and smiled.

Fun fact, I actually met this guy during my middle school days and we've been classmates for one year and he's still enthusiastic as ever.

(A/N: So basically in this book, you and Deku have been friends / classmates since elementary and the 2nd and 3rd year of middle school while you and Inasa became classmates in 1st year middle school)