When He's Being Cute

(A/N: I apologize in advance if he's OOC here!)

Photo : I don't know who made this art but I found it in Zerochan, so I'm sorry!! T_T

Link : https://www.zerochan.net/2430683

Date created : February 22, 2019

Date edited : August 18, 2019

...

Ever since Todoroki became my one and only boyfriend, my life changed and became brighter like his fire quirk. He's been very loyal, caring and an amazing gentleman that swoons my heart. 

He may be a calm, cool, and strong Class-1 A student, who has two quirks, there are even times where I find him cute and adorable but he denies it while in some rare days, he does it to get my attention.

Before Homeroom

"Oh, hey Shoto!"

I bumped into Todoroki at the hallway - who just came back from the faculty to submit something to Ectoplasm - and flashed him a warm welcoming smile.

"Good morning, (Y/N)", he said and showed me a small smile, "Just arrived?".

"Yep, I visited the convenience store because I felt a bit thirsty so...", I said and brought something out of the bag which is a two boxes of strawberry milk, "I bought these~!".

I could've sworn I saw his eyes sparkle the moment he saw the strawberry milk so I offered it to him without hesitation.

"Want one?", I questioned.

He showed me his small smile again and nodded before getting the box of strawberry milk.

"Thank you, my love", he said and kissed the top of my forehead before we start walking towards our classroom.

I put the straw on the hole and started sipping right away since I've been craving for this drink since this morning.

I smiled as I finally tasted heaven and when I glanced at Todoroki, my heart skipped a bit when I saw him secretly smiling as he sipped on his strawberry milk.

"Cute...", I commented and giggled.

He heard my comment and his cheeks started turning a bit red.

"No, I'm not", he denied and scratched the side of his neck.

This only made me giggle more and leaned against his arm which made him blush more but happy nevertheless.

During Lunch Break

"This one taste good too"

I made another bento box for two again since Todoroki liked my homemade food during Valentines day but only this time, we're eating outside to get some fresh air instead of the rooftop.

"I'm glad you liked it", I replied to his comment, "This is what I cook at home besides soba noodles, haha".

He smiled at me and continued eating with a satisfied look on his face.

After some time, there's a still time to chill so we decided to stay here for a bit in the green grassy ground while conversing.

Then unexpectedly...

"Hey, if it's alright with you...", Todoroki stopped his words there and without hesitation, he lay his head on my lap with a straight face, "...can I lay on your lap, please?".

I smiled at his sudden offer and instantly my cheeks turned a bit pink.

"Sure, hehe"

He smiled at me again and placed both of hands on his chest before he closed his eyes slowly.