When He Proposes To You (2M+ Reads Special)

(A/N: Hello, my fellow readers / followers! Surprise, surprise! Welcome to EP 110 of the Todoroki Boyfriend Scenarios book and yes, that's right. It's finally happening now that you guys have read the title and this is the commemoration scenario that I've saved until now, even though this book is 2.7+M (*ahem* or almost 3M Reads) but it's okay, it's better being late than nothing, right? HAHA. 

Anyways, I am sure a lot of you are surprised or expecting that this scenario will come sooner and to be completely honest with you, I'm really excited to write as soon as I finished writing all the scenarios that I planned to write for the past couple of days. Since my excitement got the best of me that I was able to plan before hand on how I am going to write this which was way way back like, I don't know, a few months ago? Lol, I'm so advance, haha. Also, this book's title will be changed soon so expect that to happen but of course, the book cover will remain unchanged "for now", haha. 

So from this scenario forth, this will be taken place 10 years later where both you and Todoroki are pro heroes already but of course, I have no idea which hero agency where you and the other characters will go to (since the manga is on going and there is no canon agencies that the characters would like to go to in the future and such) so with that in mind, I will just assume it will be just a random hero agency but for Todoroki's case, it will be Endeavor's hero agency (sorry, guys haha)

AS ALWAYS, I hope you guys enjoy this special scenario and also I combined with ! Happy reading and thank you so much for supporting me and reading my books! I really appreciated it, hehe 💖

Photo : @mihi.art from Instagram (Kudos to this artist! ^_^)

LINK: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz_WVCPCIUZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

...

Ten years has passed and we, students of Class-1A and the rest of the other classes like Class B or the General Studies course, officially became full-fledged graduates of U.A. Academy and our futures are looking bright.

My parents were so proud, especially my dad who is a pro hero, that I was able to survive my high school life in U.A. and passed all my subjects and hero practices with flying colors. 

My friends from Class 1-A are so happy that we even threw a celebration party in the dorm before all of us would part ways which is very sad if you think about it.

My life in U.A. was definitely one of the experiences that I will never forget.

Sure it has some ups and downs because of encountering villains in our school premises or fighting off villains during hero studies with our assigned pro hero but other than that, I had a lot of fun especially with my classmates in U.A.

Anyways, back to the present.

I decided to work as a pro hero under a hero agency where my dad is still currently working at and so far, my job is going well.

I saved a lot of citizens from random villains, burglars, and even stopped a town from flooding because of a huge water tank but I was helped by none than Asui.

It's like nostalgia hit me since we haven't talked for quite a while due to our busy schedules so I am so glad that we bumped into each other in the battlefield.

Plus, she even treated me to a cafe nearby so we could catch up!

Speaking of meeting with old friends and such, Todoroki and I are still keeping in touch of course.

He asked me out on dates during our free schedules and if I remember correctly, the last date that both of us went to was in Osaka.

Yes, he literally asked me out for a 3-day trip in Osaka and I was so surprised that I am not even sure if this is reality.