When He Sees You in A Kimono

(Requested by Trivik)

Date created: April 29, 2019

Date edited: May 8, 2019 

------

"Welcome!"

Todoroki and I are having yet another date and we came across a clothing store as our third spot that caught my eye since this morning.

"What caught your interest from this store, (Y/N)?", Todoroki asked with curiosity as he squeezed my hand, "You've been looking at this store for quite a while now every time we passed by".

I looked at him with a smile on my face and squeezed his hand back.

"You'll see, hehe", I said and giggled.

Todoroki only nodded and just smiled as we browse through the items.

Then when I finally found the section I was looking for, I said, "Ah, there it is!".

Todoroki tilted his head a bit with curiosity and just followed me.

"Excuse me", I said when we arrived at the section where they sell beautiful traditional japanese clothing.

The lady who is managing it approached me and said, "Welcome, miss! May I help you?".

"Can I see your selection of kimonos here?", I asked and pointed at the freshly hanged kimonos located at the right, "I've been curious of your designs and the good price that you guys offer".

The female employee smiled with a nod and said, "Oh course~!".

She left us only to reveal the selection of kimonos that's been covered by curtains this whole time.

"Here's our spring collection and yes, you're right. The prices are quite affordable than other traditional clothing stores within this area", she explained.

I observed each kimono and they were absolutely and traditionally beautiful just looking at each design.

"Wow", I said and touched one of its fabrics.

While my dual-haired boyfriend, on the other hand, was observing beside me too but kept glancing at me every time I touched each kimono that is displayed right in front of us.

"You're going to buy one?", Todoroki questioned as he looked at me.

"Well, not really. I just want to take a look that's all", I replied and chuckled, "I guess you could say I'm browsing for future purposes".

He just smiled and nodded then suddenly the female employee from earlier came out of nowhere with a cheery expression.

"If you want, you can try one of these out!", she suggested.

"Try it out?", I asked then looked back at the kimonos.

"It's okay, feel free! And I'm sure your boyfriend beside you will love to see you in that~", she said and giggled.

My cheeks glowed with a dash of pink and when I glance at Todoroki, he automatically smiled shyly when our eyes locked.

"Okay!", I said and smiled brightly, "Then I'll try to fit in this one!".

I picked a random design since I can't seem to choose and went to the dressing room with the female employee.

(Here are some designs / colors to choose from to make this scenario interactive or fun! Take your pick, readers! ^_^)