When He "Surprises" You

"Thank you for coming, see us again!"

I bowed with a genuine smile before leaving the grocery store with two mini grocery bags.

'Okay, this should be enough for my mini-fridge', I thought to myself as I looked inside the bag, 'Shoto wants to meet me in our usual meeting place right? I better get going before I'm late'.

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Levi Ackerman-oh wait sorry, wrong anime LOL)

I finally arrived at my destination.

Thankfully, I was on time since I consumed a little bit of time when I got squeezed into the crowd of people which I learned that there's a newly opened crepe store.

I should probably ask Todoroki if he doesn't mind.

Just when I was about to text my dual-haired boyfriend, I heard some boys running around searching for something.

"Aww, where is she?"

"Man, we lost her!"

"I thought my chance of having a girlfriend is going to come true!"

"Dude, she's so hot! She is so my type!"

Weird, what are these guys talking about? Is there a new girl in town?

The boys kept rambling on and on and I just decided to move along.

I sat outside since at this hour, a lot of people filled all the seats inside the cafe.

I tapped my foot as I waited for him then from my peripheral vision, I spotted a radiant woman who looked quite young with black long hair that covered one of her eyes.

Her clothes looked fashionable with her white blouse, slacks and a long brown coat.

Her figure looks unusual for some reason and her chest is quite...big or is it just me?

Where did she come from? She looks rich and I don't think she's from around here, is she?

So many thoughts come to mind that the woman that the boys are talking about, caught me looking at her.

Oh no, my curiosity got ahead of me!!

I tried to calm myself down and decided to go inside the cafe so I can buy cold non-coffee based drinks for Todoroki and I.