When You Celebrate Your Birthday

(A/N: This is requested by MarieLoinheartsoliviaruth2 and Emiko1615. From my announcement recently from my profile, I did say I will schedule this on a Monday right? Well, that's because I wanted to save this scenario to commemorate my day of birth [aka. my birthday] 🎉✨! To celebrate, here's a sweet scenario for you guys and thank you once again for enjoying my book. You guys made me happy and extra motivated when I read all of your comments and wonderful feedback. As always, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reader, guys! <3)

(A/N 2: Oh and if there are readers out there who are also born in June, belated or advance happy birthday to you guys! Stay awesome and amazing! 😇🎉)

NOTE: This scenario is pretty long - as always haha - but it's extra special since in this one, half of this scenario is for you guys to experience interacting with the other characters like Midoriya and the rest of Class 1-A more. You guys will notice it once you read the scenario so thank you for your time :D

Date created : June 24, 2019

Date edited : June 28, 2019

.....

Weekend (6:45AM)

"Morning, (Y/N)-chan~!!"

*POOF*

I gasped at the popping of confetti that came out of nowhere and the figures that appeared before me at my dorm room doorstep are Asui and the rest of the girls.

"W-What's with the confetti?", I asked and before taking some confetti from my face.

"Well, it's your birthday, silly!", Ashido said and flashed a bright smile.

Hagakure looked at all of the girls - based on her gestures since I can't see her eyes - and said, "3...2...1, tada~!".

With that countdown, they presented me lovely and cute gifts and what really caught my eye among those is the gift of Asui which is a Gudetama plushie.

Asui's birthday gift to you (A/N: I actually want one of these huhu T_T)

"We know it's really early to greet you first thing in the morning...", said Asui and gave her gift to me, "But happy birthday, kero!".

"Happy birthday!!", both Uraraka and the rest of the girls greeted in sync and did the same thing like frog girl.

I automatically smiled and gave them a big group hug.

"Wow, thank you so much!", I said and almost feel like crying from their morning surprise, "I'm happy that you guys remembered".

"No problem, girl!", said Ashido and nudged me with her shoulder.