Author's Note : Regarding for the Upcoming Scenario

Hey guys, MegaBlazethecat here! 

Sorry but not a scenario at the moment but I have a mini announcement to make.

As you can see from the title, it has something to do with the scenario that I'm currently working right now. 

Todoroki : Hello, author. May I take part in this too?

Author : W-Woah, Todo. Where did you come from?! 

Author : Hahaha, anyways, sure! You can explain too.

Todoroki : Thank you very much. 

Author : Anyways, as I was saying, the upcoming scenario will be "When You and Him Play Truth or Dare" and I had this great idea that came to me since last night.

Author : To make this scenario different, you guys can suggest truths and dares for fun!

Todoroki : The author suggested this so the scenario will be more interesting especially for those who are good at coming up with good dares. But your names won't be mentioned whoever made this truth or that dare.

Author : I would also like to remind you that in that scenario, it's taken place outside the school and the dorm as well so don't make dares that has something to do with other students like "I dare you to prank Mineta by changing his gym uniform into a girly tutu"

Todoroki : Also we humbly apologize in advance if we couldn't put your truth or dare in the story because it would most likely be hand picked in a matter of time but we really appreciate your participation. *bows*

Author : The story is still on the works so I'm not sure when it will be uploaded because of my schedule.

Author : It might be uploaded today or tomorrow but as much as possible, you guys can start suggesting early.

Todoroki : Just write a truth or a dare on this comment section only. Not in the author's announcement board or her DMs because that's for the "scenario requests" only.

Author : I hope we all have fun but if there are readers here who doesn't feel like participating, it's totally fine by me :D

Todoroki : The author will do her best to make this story enjoyable for the both of us because I too am looking forward to it.

Author : Wait, really?

Todoroki : *nods* Because what I am more curious to see who would win. Me or the lovely readers?

Author : *sweat drops* Hahaha, well, let's see! Anyways, thank you guys for taking your time to read this author's note.

Todoroki : And tell us what you think. Is this idea good or a no?

Author : If you guys are not in favor of this idea, then it's okay! I always have a back-up plan if it ever happens, haha. 

Todoroki : So there you have it. I look forward for all of us to have fun in the upcoming scenario.

Author : Thank you so much and I'll look forward to all your suggestions if ever you guys have some. Bye!

Todoroki : Farewell, lovely readers. *waves*

Author : *whispers* I wish you readers luck!

Todoroki : Hmm, you said something, author?

Author : *shakes head* N-Nothing, haha!

...

PS : One more thing, I sincerely apologize for forgetting but the game only involves you and Todoroki