When You and Him Try TikTok Together

(Requested by NxTLvLUnited and JinxHeavenfire. This is my first time writing a scenario that involves TikTok - which is the in-thing for a long time now, so for this time around, I will rely on videos because my problem is that there are some moves that I can't seem to put it on words once I see them on video. Which is why I've been taking so long on getting this done because I had to decide if I'll describe their dance moves or what. So, my apologies for that. Also, I chose at least three random TikTok dances that I found lately on Youtube so I'll base it on that. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading! :D)

NOTE : To let you guys know in advance in case you are wondering, I don't use TikTok but sometimes I find those vids and ended up watching them on Youtube or Facebook xD

Photo : I think this is from Horikoshi's twitter just by looking at the artwork itself but I found the image from Google Images.

LINK : https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjy8I2fravnAhVtF6YKHWh0C9MQjhx6BAgBEAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbigsta.net%2Ftag%2Fyaoyorozumomo%2F%3Fhl%3Dde&psig=AOvVaw3lW3uQiDLRUP2HaDpXXUYg&ust=1580474256606287

...

"Phew...got it!"

"Excellent, my love. Were you able to understand everything?"

Four o' clock on the dot and Todoroki finished helping me about his idea of battle tactics to widen my knowledge of combat.

"Yep, I did!", I said and wiped my sweat using my fluffy towel.

I stretched and rotated my neck counter-clockwise before I would jog my way to get my water bottle on the floor.

I drank my water and suddenly, my phone vibrated and when I checked, it was a notification from the TikTok app.

Yep, you heard me.

I have a TikTok app and an account as well just to try it out so I will know why it is a trend right now.

I got intrigued because of Ashido and Jirou because I keep finding them dancing and even lip syncing in the common room and they even recommend it to me if I want to pass the time or something.

Not just them, but even Aoyama - which is totally not a surprise - joined in and danced along with them too and he can't stop suggesting on using the sparkle filter for the video even though Ashido declined and wanted to use a different filter.

So far, the experience was really interesting and I was late to realize that I'm actually slowly having fun with the app after creating one video after another.

I unlocked my phone and opened the notification that will directly take me to the TikTok application.

"Oh, Ashido published another TikTok video. I should probably check it out"

"Hmm, TikTok?"

Todoroki approached me and looked over my phone which had the TikTok app opened.

"Yeah, have you heard of it? It's an app where you can create your own creative videos for dancing, lip-sync, and even comedy skits for fun!", I said and showed him an example, "Here's one example from Ashido's and this is recent by the way".

He nodded with a smile and the moment I selected the video, I pressed play and the video started to load up.

(Imagine that the person in the video is Ashido :D)