When You and Him Go To The Karaoke

Alternative title : When You and Him Duet

(A/N: This is requested by ToukaCoula. Alright for this scenario, I chose a song that's been on my phone and also my head for a long time since it came out which was last month if I'm not mistaken? The song that I chose is Señorita by Shawn Mendes and Camilia Cabello. For better experience again, listen to the music - especially with earphones - as you go along with the scenario. I hope you guys enjoy this scenario and the next one after this will the most requested one but it's a surprise, of course haha xD. Happy reading! :D)

.....

"Ah~! Delish!"

It's a Sunday and of course, Todoroki took me out for another lovely date and we just finished eating our lunch at a retro themed diner which was newly opened since last week.

As of the moment, we're doing some strolling from random shopping districts while coming up where are we going next.

"I'm glad to hear that, my love", Todoroki replied and kissed my hand, "I guess that place will go to our list for date spots".

"Yep! I wonder where will we eat next? Hehe", I said and checked my phone, "We can also try out the cafes at Akihabara! Like the cat cafe for example! Or...".

He smiled shyly at my excitement and gently planted a kiss on my forehead before ruffing my hair.

"Why are you so cute, huh?", he asked and quietly chuckled - which is rare, "But yes, I think that's a great idea as long as you're happy and I'm with you".

I nodded happily and before I could say anything else, I saw a karaoke venue that I used to go to with Midoriya and my other middle school friends before.

With that, I had an idea.

"Hey, Shoto!", I called him and squeezed his hand.

"Hmm, what is it, my love? Is there a place where you want to go?", he questioned.

I grinned and nodded before pointing at the karaoke venue across the street.

"How about that place?", I questioned and giggled, "I used to enjoy going there with my friends back in middle school and I heard it's newly renovated".

He spotted the karaoke venue that I was pointing at and went silent for a while.

"...karaoke?", he questioned almost hesitantly and placed a finger on his chin just to think about it.

"Yep! It's only a suggestion though so if you're not up for it, it's totally okay-"

"I'm up for it"

My eyes widened from his sudden answer and I can feel my heart raising with excitement.

"W-What? Really?", I questioned with astonishment

He nodded simply and squeezed my hand before replying, "I-It wouldn't hurt to try at least once plus we're on a date and we both heard each other's singing voices before so...".

I can see his cheeks turn red from embarrassment which made him look away slightly.

"Great! Then let's sing our hearts out, Todo!"

...