When Someone Flirts with You

(A/N: This is requested by Jillianmrls. Oh my goodness, I don't know what I just did here but I hope this satisfies you guys as you read along, haha xD. As always, I hope you guys enjoy reading the latest scenario and yeah, I took a two-day break since writing the previous one took two days '^^. Happy reading!)

"Ikadakimasu~!"

All of us thank for our food and we all dig in with our food for lunch.

"Today's special is quite delicious", Todoroki commented.

I raised a brow before I noticed that he's not eating soba today which is pretty unusual.

"Woah, you're not eating soba today?", I asked with a surprised expression.

He nodded and replied, "Why yes, I want to try something different for a change".

I smiled before I continued eating my lunch.

"Unusual indeed, (Y/N). But speaking of something trying something different...", said Asui before bringing out a mochi set, "I have these, kero~!".

Our eyes were drawn to the set of mochis and it really looked delicious and appealing.

"M-Mochi~!!", Hagakure commented.

"But let's eat these after lunch, okay?", Iida commented before pushing the bridge of his glasses.

Some of us on our table gave a dissapointed "oh man" towards the blue haired boy.

"Come on, nutrition first before sweets", he responded and drank water, "I know we rarely eat these but let's just-"

"Of course, of course! We're just getting excited that's all", Ashido interrupted and laughed, "We'll eat our greens..."dad", hahaha!".

"What?", Iida questioned and raised a brow but shrugged what she just said before he continued eating.

...

All of us continued eating our food while chatting in peace then Todoroki told me that he'll just get some fruit juice for the both of us.

"What flavor do you want?", he asked me, getting up from his seat.

"(Your favorite type of fruit for your juice) would be great, thanks!", I replied with a smile.

He smiled back softly before leaving our table.

"Hey, wait! Let me get some too!", Kaminari exclaimed before following the half-and-half boy, "And let's chat along the way too!".

Midoriya sighed with an awkward smile while Iida just shook his head.

"I get the feeling he's going to ask him for advice again", Uraraka said before laughing.

"We're thinking the same thing too but it's funny if you think about it that way, kero", Asui replied.

I smiled before shaking my head as well like Iida and once I was done eating my meal, I feel a presence approaching us.

"Why hello there, Class 1-A"

I raised a brow and all of us turned to none other than Class B's psy-I mean, blond copycat, Monoma.

"Ah, Monoma-kun. What brings you here?", Iida was the first one to speak and he drank some water.

"Oh, it's nothing. I just wanted to give this to the crystal girl"

I frowned but my expression lit up when I saw him bringing out one of my pens that I use for class.

"Hey, that's the one Kendo borrowed. Why do you-"

"Well, Kendo seems to be in the girl's restroom and was planning on giving it to you", Monoma continued and smiled at me, "But I decided I'll be the one to give it you instead".

I nodded and waited to retrieve the pen from Monoma but the way he gave it to me was...very weird.

He took a few steps forward and our faces were almost inches apart which made me back off a bit with a weirded out expression.

"Here you go", he said, rather in a gentle way.

"Um, thanks", I replied awkwardly and quickly grabbed it.

I tried to pull it but he's not letting it go at all.

"Hey, I beg your pardon but I need my pen back-"

"My, I didn't notice how pretty you are up close"

Huh? Did the copycat boy just...complimented me? 

He never done this before knowing that he dislikes Class 1-A so much but I don't even know if I should take it or not.

Still, out of all the Class 1-A students, I'm the one who caught his interest thus far.

"Oh really?", I asked but not in a fascinated way.

"Of course, better than these girls here", Monoma mocked and smirked.

"Hey!! You take that back!", Hagakure gave a side comment and pointed at him.

Monoma ignored the invisible girl and still paid close attention to me.

"I'm sorry but if you're trying get on with me, I'm taken", I said and tried to get my pen back again but the more I kept pulling, the more he kept it stable.

He flinched for a second but still continued this so called conversation.

"Really? Aww, I guess I'm too late, huh?", said Monoma as he dramatically placed his hand on his forehead, "Who could this be, hmm? If that hero is no better than me then-"

"Excuse me?"

All of us stopped eating after recognizing a familiar monotonous voice and when I turned around, Todoroki was frowning-no, scratch that. 

He was slightly glaring at the silver eyed boy and the fruit juices that he brought were getting one of them hot and cold from his quirk.

"Well, if it isn't Todoroki. Still a shame you weren't able to pass the license exam-"

"You should let go of my girlfriend's pen, Monoma"

I gulped after hearing my dual-haired boyfriend's heavy tone and Monoma's eyes widened after hearing the way he called me.

"What? He's your boyfriend?", Monoma asked in a scoffing way as he turned to me, "How come I don't know of this?".

"You were probably busy bad mouthing us for a long time, kero", Asui joined in.

"S-Shut up! Anyways, I'll take my leave before he gets too serious", said Monoma and excused himself since he's already witnessing Todoroki using his fire quirk.

Wait, NANI?

My eyes widened when I saw my boyfriend glaring at Monoma and his left side was emitting just a little bit that the left side of his uniform is slowly burning.

"H-H-Hey!!", I said as I went in front of him but not too close, "It's okay now and don't worry, he didn't touch me at all!".

Hearing my words made him a bit calmer now including the flames that he was emitting and eventually it died down but his uniform was a bit burnt.

"Okay, (Y/N)", Todoroki said and sighed with relief.

The others who were watching the scene the whole time was somewhat terrified after seeing that but relieved that a fight didn't broke out.

"Oh, here's your drink", said Todoroki and gave me the cold one which luckily was my favorite fruit juice while his was extra warm by accident due to his mixture of emotions.

"Yay, thanks! I'll take you on a date later to make you feel better, kay?", I said and suggested with a smile.

Both of us sat down at the same time and my boyfriend nodded in agreement from my suggestion before squeezing my hand and kissed my cheek.

"That would be delightful, (Y/N)"