(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟐) the door

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

ATHENA HAD SAID BYE TO REMUS AN HOUR AGO yet his voice was still contained inside her mind like a good luck charm. Now she was sat in Dumbledore's office as he ran through the precautions. She just presumed that Aurora was listening as her mind was too busy worrying about everything else to pay attention to what the man was saying.

Aurora was obviously paying a lot more attention, she always did this. Her hands were clasped on her lap with precision and she gazed at Dumbledore as though everything he was saying was of up most importance, which Athena presumed that it was.

Her mind was pinpointed onto the image of the door as she imagined herself walking up the steps and taking hold of the handle. Guesses of what was inside were soaring like birds and pecking at her brain. Her main guess was that Archer was hiding out there.

Archer may be a death eater but that didn't mean that Athena didn't want to see him again. She wanted to know who she wasn't supposed to trust. Rena hadn't been taking these words to heart because as far as she knew, she could trust most people.

The people she had confided a lot in were her sister, Remus and Sirius. Kennedy knew quite a bit but Athena already knew she was a death eater, maybe Archer wasn't aware that Athena knew this. Nevertheless she would like to find out for sure.

"I think that is everything" Dumbledore smiled politely, standing up from behind his desk. Aurora did the same and with definite more precision than Athena who just carelessly scrambled up, grateful to finally be going.

"You can use floo powder but don't travel directly to the house just in case"

"Where should we arrive professor?" Asked Aurora,

"You know the area better than I do, are there any wizarding locations?"

"Yeah there was that one pub about half a mile out" Athena nodded remembering the times she'd walked past it.

"Perfect" Dumbledore smiled, "be careful and remember do not engage with danger, contact the order if there is anything unusual that could link to Voldemort's plans"

"Yes Professor" Aurora nodded as she stepped over to the fireplace, taking a handful of green powder she raised her head before calling out her destination.

"White–house pub" Aurora spoke clearly. In the next second she was engulfed in green flames. The fire place was left empty meaning that Athena could take her turn.

"Miss Sinistra" Dumbledore turned to her. Athena paused worried that he knew that she hadn't been paying attention.

"Be safe" he smiled slightly,

"I will be" Athena nodded as she followed the steps taken by her sister.

Her feet landed in an old stone fireplace. The pub was nearly empty apart from a few family's having lunch and a few drunks lying on the bar.