(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟏) talking helps

(Troian Bellisario is the faceclaim for Tessa Halliday)

☽☽☽

ATHENA WALKED THROUGH THE CORRIDORS OF HOGWARTS reminiscing as she always did. Having just finished an extra long shift at The Hartland's she was feeling weary and in need of a rant and who was her favourite person to rant to? Her sister.

She saw students looking at her as she passed. Athena knew that when she was a student, a stranger in the castle would have intrigued her too. It wasn't as though Athena could simply walk in if Dumbledore wouldn't accept it. Athena knew that Dumbledore controlled the visits to this castle without anyone even knowing. Athena didn't know how he did it but right now she wasn't complaining as if he didn't do this, she probably wouldn't have been able to get in.

She knew the way to the astronomy office having visited many times. The castle was the same look but a different feel. Athena had experienced this the last time she'd been here. However this time was was sure that she wasn't going to get dragged down to Hogsmeade to experience a prophecy.

A group of Ravenclaws walked past and began to whisper to themselves. Athena caught the phrase that's Athena Sinistra and faltered slightly. She didn't know that her name was well known, she had been friends with the marauders and her sister was a professor but she still couldn't get behind the fact that complete strangers may know more about her than she knew.

Athena continued her journey up many staircases until she found herself outside the room marked Professor Sinistra. The title suited Aurora well. Professor was an essence of knowledge and high statues which was everything Aurora lived up to.

Aurora had been becoming more like a teacher every time that Athena saw her. Her hair was never out of place and always in perfect waves that settled over her shoulders or a tight bun that would compete against McGonagall's. She always wore robes of subdued colours such as navy, emerald or sienna.

Her office itself was very neat, not even a book sticking out. It wasn't very personal but screamed Aurora in every way. Constellations were painted over the walls but in a subtle way that didn't mesh badly with the stone. The fireplace held a jar of floo power in a clear canister, there were photos on her desk that Athena had studied before however now there was a new one depicting Aurora and Dominique's 'wedding'.

Aurora was scribbling her quill over some work when Athena arrived. Scribbling wasn't the exact word for it as her writing was neat, legible and in perfect calligraphy. Athena didn't know how she got through so much work making her writing perfect every time. Athena's writing was mostly an untidy  scrawl and readers often had to squint to make it out, probably another reason why she shouldn't be a teacher.

She looked up as Athena walked in and sent her a smile. To her surprise, Aurora immediately put down her quill back into its ink pot which was a rare occasion. It was then that Athena realised why she'd done this, Athena hadn't seen her sister since the battle at the ministry.