(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟑) the queen record

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

"SO HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT IT ALL?" Alice asked, "about the prophecy?"

"Scared mostly" Athena shrugged, "and confused, I still don't really understand it all"

"I'd be the same" Alice told her, "so who else knows?"

"Outside the order?" Athena murmured, "no one"

"You haven't told any of your friends?" Alice frowned causing Athena to shake her head,

"I don't want to... they'll try and make me feel better and it'll make everything harder, I'd rather get through it on my own"

"Fair enough" Alice replied, "but surely you're going to tell them at some point ... I mean a lot of them might want to join the order and then there's no hiding it"

"I guess so... I can see all of them joining, like to think they're heroes or something"

"Well we're fighting for a good cause" Alice smiled, "who said we aren't heroes"

Alice and Athena were sat in a quiet corner of the library (despite all corners of the library being quiet). Rena had taken a liking to the older girl, she was nice and very easy to get along with.

"I'd know that if I were you I wouldn't want to go through this alone" Alice told her. Madame Pince was over at the other side meaning the two girls could talk in a relaxed manner without having to worry about getting kicked out or receiving death glares.

"I'm not alone" Athena told her, "I have my sister, my family and the order"

"That's true" Alice smiled, "and you have me now"

"So who else is in the order?" Athena asked as she flipped over a page of her book which she had no intention of reading.

"Well there's quite a lot of people" Alice frowned, "I haven't met them all yet"

"So everyone at the meeting, they were the main ones?" Athena asked,

"Pretty much, then again I've only been to two more meetings than you have so we're basically on the same page"

"What's the deal with Moody, does he not scare you?"

"He does yeah" Alice laughed, "but he's supposed to be the best auror ever he'll be a great help to the war... catching dark wizards and all that"

"Molly seemed nice" Athena mused,

"Oh she's wonderful" Alice smiled, "she has three boys not sure how she does it and apparently she wants more"